Thread: Email etiquettes
- 27th February 2010 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
It is important to follow certain unwritten rules while mailing people especially while mailing for professional reasons. A properly composed mail is a sign of maturity and intelligence.
List of email manners you need to follow.
- Spell check your mail before hitting send
- Try not to use short forms, abbreviations or sms lingo
- Never type with caps on , it is considered as shouting
- Try your best not to send email without a subject
- Check your email for grammatical errors
- Make your mail short and to point
- Include a salutation and closing remember you are not instant messaging
- Try zipping files if they are large
- Format mails right. Donít use extravagant patterns
- Use emoticons wiselyNever go to bed mad. Stay up and fight..
- 28th February 2010 #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
delete this post of mine.
- By shiju in forum Vodafone MobileReplies: 4Last Post: 17th July 2011, 07:14 AM
- By teddy in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 18th May 2010, 09:48 PM
- By Preeti_20 in forum Broadband How toReplies: 14Last Post: 4th December 2009, 01:12 PM
- By Preeti_20 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 13th October 2009, 11:59 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 31st January 2008, 09:44 AM