It is important to follow certain unwritten rules while mailing people especially while mailing for professional reasons. A properly composed mail is a sign of maturity and intelligence.
List of email manners you need to follow.
- Spell check your mail before hitting send
- Try not to use short forms, abbreviations or sms lingo
- Never type with caps on , it is considered as shouting
- Try your best not to send email without a subject
- Check your email for grammatical errors
- Make your mail short and to point
- Include a salutation and closing remember you are not instant messaging
- Try zipping files if they are large
- Format mails right. Donít use extravagant patterns
- Use emoticons wisely