- 28th February 2010 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
Kate Hudson carries her cell to her wedding
There is no denying that technology is the way of life today. Techonology has made way into almost every work of our life. Mobile phones are the most popular tech gadget we cant live without. We never leave our house without this piece of technology. Today every man, woman, girl, boy has a cell phone of their own.
But how much is too much. Should we let technology rule us or are we already being ruled by technology.
Recently it was reported that Hollywood celeb kate Hudson carried her cell phone on her wedding. On such an important day kate could not get rid of her cell phone ? she is too addicted I guess but she is not the only one addicted.
I went to a marriage with my friend and was surprised to see the bride messaging away on her mobile. How lame can some one be. She was trying to connect with people who dint have time to be with her on her important day. Infact I have heard of a bride steaming live updates of her wedding on twitter now isnít this technology ruling lives?Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight..
- By nevinjohn in forum Entertainment and RecreationReplies: 4Last Post: 21st January 2012, 08:23 PM
- By mickey in forum General offtopic discussionsReplies: 1Last Post: 25th May 2010, 11:48 PM
- By saurav_k in forum Entertainment and RecreationReplies: 22Last Post: 31st May 2009, 02:33 PM
- By rupu1983 in forum News discussionsReplies: 3Last Post: 21st January 2009, 03:24 PM
- By jhellie_baby in forum TravelReplies: 6Last Post: 15th October 2008, 05:32 AM