- 21st September 2008 #1
How to remove mcafee site adviser
I am using Bitdefender total security 2009.But now i want to install kaspersky.
But whenever the setup runs it says that you are having mcafee internet security site adviser.I have not installed mcafee on my pc.Please help.How to remove it.
- By essbebe in forum Computer SecurityReplies: 1Last Post: 31st August 2010, 05:39 PM
- By Arnaud in forum Software News, Previews and ReviewsReplies: 3Last Post: 2nd May 2010, 08:07 PM
- By Arnaud in forum News from the Tech and IT WorldReplies: 0Last Post: 22nd April 2010, 08:09 AM
- By skap in forum Computer SecurityReplies: 35Last Post: 7th May 2009, 11:55 AM
- By bhrishikesh in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 10Last Post: 22nd December 2008, 07:03 PM