- 09-26-08, 06:39 PM #1
Can i update kaspersky without internet connection!
Hello!I am a kaspersky user and i like it very much.I gave it to my frd who is not having internet connection.How to update it.Can i update it without internet connection.
- 09-26-08, 08:23 PM #2
But you can't give your kasperkey product key to your friend. You and your friend are involved in piracy. If your friend tries to register somehow, he will get invalid key message.
- 09-26-08, 08:25 PM #3
- 09-26-08, 08:27 PM #4
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
they offer setup based updates
- 09-26-08, 08:43 PM #5
you can give it to him and he can register too but it will give him error "Invalid key" whenever he will try to update that online but on the first place while installing it offline it will not give you any problems
- 09-26-08, 08:56 PM #6
It is alright to give your s/w to someone if you uninstall it from your system.
- 10-05-08, 04:51 AM #7
Now the most important part... Ur friend will need internet connection atleast once to verify the kaspersky license key/trial version key... After that therez no need of internet... He can download zipped updates from Kaspersky's site itself once a week from a cyber cafe... and manually install them on his computer... refer the site to download updates and for steps of manual installation....
1. I assumed that ur friend is using Kaspersky Internet Security 7... If its any other version... search for that version link on same site...
2. Use custom installation while installing kaspersky... and uncheck the "anti-hacker" option... Ur friend won't need the firewall cuz hez not connected...
- 10-21-08, 01:13 AM #8
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
I think u can update ur friends by giving him the update files which r available on the net .ur friend can transfer these files to his pc from urs and can update by using the update by folder option. This feature is available for avg and mcafee but i am not sure abt kasperky antivirus.
- 11-15-08, 09:44 PM #9newprouserGuest
If you are using version 7 , u can download the updates from the website directly and give it to him.This is not possible for version 7(2008/9)
there s a option some where in setting of kaspersky where by all your live updates are saved to a folder set by you.
So you could use live update on your computer and then give the saved folder to your friend.
Try this website, if ur lucky u can get a 6 month free legitimate reg key
I must mention thought, it did NOT work for me, if u wanna try your luck, go ahead
- 11-17-08, 03:56 PM #10
Personally,which version of kaspersky is good?
2009 or 7
2009 seems to be heavy on pc.
- By imrock in forum Computer hardware and software tips and tricksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-09, 01:38 PM
- By ShAdOwCoN in forum Computer SecurityReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-08, 06:38 AM
- By Guest in forum Software News, Previews and ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-06, 04:05 PM
- By India Broadband in forum Software News, Previews and ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-06, 12:25 AM
- By Admin in forum Software News, Previews and ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-06, 12:55 PM