Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 61 to 120 of 214

Make money by writing articles

  1. #61
    Good to be Back
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajan1311 View Post
    Can we write abt things like environment change and our suggestions/methods/steps we have taken to prevent it ?
    Yes, you can write. Only thing is that the article has to be original.

    Quote Originally Posted by rajan1311 View Post
    Also, how will u know if some1 has ripped their article off the newspaper ?(i know stupid question, but just wanted 2 know)
    We have special means to track it.
    Collection of my useful Threads - All in One

  2. #62
    rajan1311
    Guest

    Default

    Thx jee.

  3. #63
    saurav_k
    Guest

    Default

    ^^ :lol: :lol:

    Best of luck for the contest to everyone.

  4. #64
    Platinum Member strider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rameshjeee View Post

    You can start sending your articles right now.
    yippie!!
    Munni badnaam hui, darling tere liye
    Le zandu balm hui, darling tere liye

  5. #65
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,500

    Default

    All the articles that I have recieved till date will get paid at the rate of Rs100 per article as a good will gesture

    dont be disappointed if you havent sent any till now... Any articles that you send me before mid night today 00:00 will also be credited Rs100 per peice

    So if you can write 5 articles by midnight and send them across then thats a neat Rs500 for you
    The rules still apply.

    Meet dilip has sent a lot of articles for example but a few of them are just 100 something words and will not be accepted... I am yet to check all of them.

    Thanks
    and happy writing


    Remember if you send your articles by the end of the day today they will all be paid at the rate of Rs100 per article and there after the normal rates apply.


  6. #66
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1

    Default give me ur adderess

    tell me how can i get ?



    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    All the articles that I have recieved till date will get paid at the rate of Rs100 per article as a good will gesture

    dont be disappointed if you havent sent any till now... Any articles that you send me before mid night today 00:00 will also be credited Rs100 per peice

    So if you can write 5 articles by midnight and send them across then thats a neat Rs500 for you
    The rules still apply.

    Meet dilip has sent a lot of articles for example but a few of them are just 100 something words and will not be accepted... I am yet to check all of them.

    Thanks
    and happy writing


    Remember if you send your articles by the end of the day today they will all be paid at the rate of Rs100 per article and there after the normal rates apply.


  7. #67
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,500

    Default

    Doesnt look like we have much interest in this Rs100 thing... I had set aside Rs700000 for this purpose... By the looks of it I am gonna have to spend it all on my upcoming holiday

    I thought we would get a few thousand entries in the next 6 hours but doesnt really look like it..

    Dont worry I will spend every single penny that is left....

    I have only recieved "1" article and that too copied which has been returned back to the sender...

  8. #68
    retro
    Guest

    Default

    ha ha..the most hilarios thread in the world!!???
    and how are you goin to pay us rs 100??
    wil you take the pains to make a dmand draft??or a cheque on our names?or more so courier it to our homes???
    and yes yu had kept rs 7,00,000 fr this purpose??
    tell me have you even earned more than a lakh solely out of the traffic meant for this site??or is it the tax money you evaded last collection season that you just want to spend to bypass I.T eyes?if it is ..i must say a charity wud be a better idea! haha this is damn hilarious!!

  9. #69
    rajan1311
    Guest

    Default

    sry admin my exams end tomorrow. Will be sending u a few reviews then.

    Also, in a different thread, can u plz show how u will be making any kind of profit frm all this ?

    Quote Originally Posted by retro View Post
    ha ha..the most hilarios thread in the world!!???
    and how are you goin to pay us rs 100??
    wil you take the pains to make a dmand draft??or a cheque on our names?or more so courier it to our homes???
    and yes yu had kept rs 7,00,000 fr this purpose??
    tell me have you even earned more than a lakh solely out of the traffic meant for this site??or is it the tax money you evaded last collection season that you just want to spend to bypass I.T eyes?if it is ..i must say a charity wud be a better idea! haha this is damn hilarious!!
    errr whats up with u man ? Just send an article if u want. Also, read the 1st post of this thread.

    Remember, this is india's biggest broadband forum, just google anythin abt broadband n it will be in top 3.


    Also, admin, site is a lot slower while posting
    Last edited by rajan1311; 6th August 2009 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #70
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by retro View Post
    ha ha..the most hilarios thread in the world!!???
    and how are you goin to pay us rs 100??
    wil you take the pains to make a dmand draft??or a cheque on our names?or more so courier it to our homes???
    and yes yu had kept rs 7,00,000 fr this purpose??
    tell me have you even earned more than a lakh solely out of the traffic meant for this site??or is it the tax money you evaded last collection season that you just want to spend to bypass I.T eyes?if it is ..i must say a charity wud be a better idea! haha this is damn hilarious!!

    Oh some people!
    Last edited by Admin; 6th August 2009 at 07:07 PM.

  11. #71
    kirankumargb
    Guest

    Default

    @Admin

    Can we have a thread here in which the title is submitted by mod's to know which is the topic that is already submitted and approved.

    Ex: 1st guy has written an article about IBF and it is approved. Now,
    2nd guy also writes the article with almost same points about IBF itself so 2nd persons entry will not be that important. So can we have a list of approved entries here so we can see and choose what topic to write on ?

    (please guide me if this is already there and i am missing it )

  12. #72
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Well I probably pay more tax every year then what your whole family has earned in the last 10 years.

    happy?
    ha ha , fitting reply :thumbup:

  13. #73
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4

    Default

    well!! i wonder why i was ignorant of this oppurtunity till now.
    BTW good offer admin..kudos 2 u.

  14. #74
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by retro View Post
    ha ha..the most hilarios thread in the world!!???
    and how are you goin to pay us rs 100??
    wil you take the pains to make a dmand draft??or a cheque on our names?or more so courier it to our homes???
    and yes yu had kept rs 7,00,000 fr this purpose??
    tell me have you even earned more than a lakh solely out of the traffic meant for this site??or is it the tax money you evaded last collection season that you just want to spend to bypass I.T eyes?if it is ..i must say a charity wud be a better idea! haha this is damn hilarious!!
    he will pay the amount just in same way as he did last time (previous contest).
    I suggest you to read the complete thread before posting anything and Let me tell you, my friends are laughing (at you)

    Suggestion for you: Please give some time to improve your basic English skills, my text to voice English speaking software was confused and gave 27 errors in your post

  15. #75
    Dragon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I have only recieved "1" article and that too copied which has been returned back to the sender...
    Could be because most of us are not aware about it, we should put this thread as a sticky on the homepage, where every visitor (member/guest) can view it.

  16. #76
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,197

    Default

    we are not posting articles here and all the articles were copy paste.

    Reminder: Copied/Duplicate articles are not welcome in contest.

  17. #77
    Pri_dm
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smoothvibes View Post
    we are not posting articles here and all the articles were copy paste.

    Reminder: Copied/Duplicate articles are not welcome in contest.
    huh and i thought he wrote em and even repped him :angry:

  18. #78
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,197

    Default

    hehehe... he copied articles from other blogs and not even a single one was orignal, now rep me for educating :tt2:

  19. #79
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default min balance 2000

    i dont have a min balance of 2000 in my paypal account.. so if i write an article its a waste isnt it ?.. i would love to write articles for the forum though.. just tryin to make cash out of it...

  20. #80
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaushikm88 View Post
    i dont have a min balance of 2000 in my paypal account.. so if i write an article its a waste isnt it ?.. i would love to write articles for the forum though.. just tryin to make cash out of it...
    Admin meant that , you have to submit 2000 rupees worth of approved articles to get payment.

    that is, you keep sending articles, as and when possible. And when the amount of approved articles reaches 2000, your payment will be made.

    this has nothing to do with your paypal balance.

  21. #81
    Jedi knight Luke Skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    Admin meant that , you have to submit 2000 rupees worth of approved articles to get payment.

    that is, you keep sending articles, as and when possible. And when the amount of approved articles reaches 2000, your payment will be made.

    this has nothing to do with your paypal balance.
    i think that rule is not that comprehensible. I too didn't understand that rule earlier.

  22. #82
    Jedi knight Luke Skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,174

    Default

    Zero.

  23. #83
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    What was the topic?
    Please don't troll. Leave aside what does not concern self.

    @all, for quite some time people were asking about new contest, etc. Now that one is announced, there are hardly any entries. Get a move on, friends!
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  24. #84
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,500

    Default

    Well there are about 25 e-mails with articles as attachments... some 50 articles till now since I posted the Rs100 offer thing

    Guys it only takes about 15 mins to write a good 300 words article and you could be making Rs400 per hour if you start now and youve for 4 hours to go.. thats a neat Rs1600 or even more if you are faster then that

    well 1600 is not a great amount but it would sure buy you a good dinner for two at a decent place and a couple of drinks to go with it

    Get writing guys

  25. #85
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    everything is ok admin...

    those who have problem with the money get out of it...
    job takes the child away.

  26. #86
    Jedi knight Luke Skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Well there are about 25 e-mails with articles as attachments... some 50 articles till now since I posted the Rs100 offer thing

    Guys it only takes about 15 mins to write a good 300 words article and you could be making Rs400 per hour if you start now and youve for 4 hours to go.. thats a neat Rs1600 or even more if you are faster then that

    well 1600 is not a great amount but it would sure buy you a good dinner for two at a decent place and a couple of drinks to go with it

    Get writing guys
    Please reply, I have to log again to clear a doubt. What about images? How many can I use?

  27. #87
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2

    Default

    what if 1 article is more than 300 words?

    say about 600.. do i get Rs 200 if accepted?

  28. #88
    Dragon
    Guest

    Default

    Admin, I didn't send the article as attachment, I copy pasted the whole from word file in an email. Is that fine?

    Quote Originally Posted by choy_kwok View Post
    what if 1 article is more than 300 words?

    Say about 600.. Do i get rs 200 if accepted?
    :52:
    Last edited by Dragon; 6th August 2009 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  29. #89
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    Guys,

    This is a very serious thread and I must ask you not to indulge in chit-chat, trolling, praising/criticizing, or any such offtopic activity.

    I have deleted over 30 such posts.

    If you wish to have opinions (on the contest), please open a new thread.

    I hope you will understand.

    Thank you.
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  30. #90
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by choy_kwok View Post
    what if 1 article is more than 300 words?

    say about 600.. do i get Rs 200 if accepted?

    i think Admin told 300 is the limit....
    lengthy articles will just bore readers.. but let the admin confirm it.
    job takes the child away.

  31. #91
    Jedi knight Luke Skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,174

    Default

    Some one tell me 'bout the images issue. How many can I use?

  32. #92
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
    Guys,

    This is a very serious thread and I must ask you not to indulge in chit-chat, trolling, praising/criticizing, or any such offtopic activity.

    I have deleted over 30 such posts.

    If you wish to have opinions (on the contest), please open a new thread.

    I hope you will understand.

    Thank you.
    are you repying on my post??

    i know personal bashing is not good. but how about if you get ten pms from the same person asking how to become visible and all???

    why didnt he directly contact to the admin himself...??
    job takes the child away.

  33. #93
    Jedi knight Luke Skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,174

    Default

    I am going to give rep to anyone who is going to answer my query.

  34. #94
    Dragon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Some one tell me 'bout the images issue. How many can I use?
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I am going to give rep to anyone who is answering my query.
    two

  35. #95
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Please reply, I have to log again to clear a doubt. What about images? How many can I use?
    You can use images. But while publishing the article, it may cause an issue. If you want to use images, I suggest that you convert the article in PDF format. MS-Office has a free PDF converter add-in.

    Quote Originally Posted by choy_kwok View Post
    what if 1 article is more than 300 words?

    say about 600.. do i get Rs 200 if accepted?
    No. One article, same amount.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    Admin, I didn't send the article as attachment, I copy pasted the whole from word file in an email. Is that fine?
    That is fine, I think.
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  36. #96
    Jedi knight Luke Skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,174

    Default

    Sorry kix. I didn't see you have response. rep for prompt response. I am using OpenOffice it has also PDF converter.

  37. #97
    Dragon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
    That is fine, I think.
    Thanks. One more small query in other thread.

    I have a question regarding the topics covered under Contests. Can we have some articles beyond Technology related topics, I mean something in general terms like food, weather, place etc. It will give people like me a wider change to participate.

    It totally understand that this is a Broadband forum and I will respect your decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Where is Kix? I want to know the answer immediately.
    I answered, where is my rep?

  38. #98
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
    You can use images. But while publishing the article, it may cause an issue. If you want to use images, I suggest that you convert the article in PDF format. MS-Office has a free PDF converter add-in.


    No. One article, same amount.


    That is fine, I think.


    But if an article is about 600 words.... will it be rejected outright?

  39. #99
    Good to be Back
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by choy_kwok View Post
    But if an article is about 600 words.... will it be rejected outright?
    No, It would not be rejected.
    Collection of my useful Threads - All in One

  40. #100
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    @Dragon (and many other people),

    You can write an article on any topic of your choice. Nowhere Admin said tech articles only. The articles must not be a set a jokes.
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  41. #101
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
    @Dragon (and many other people),

    You can write an article on any topic of your choice. Nowhere Admin said tech articles only. The articles must not be a set a jokes.
    well check posts 5,6. he said it cannot be on movies or sports either.

  42. #102
    Dragon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
    @Dragon (and many other people),

    You can write an article on any topic of your choice. Nowhere Admin said tech articles only. The articles must not be a set a jokes.
    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    well check posts 5,6. he said it cannot be on movies or sports either.
    Thanks.

  43. #103
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    i think Admin told 300 is the limit....
    lengthy articles will just bore readers.. but let the admin confirm it.
    300 words is the minimum not the max limit... anything less then 300 words will be sent back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Some one tell me 'bout the images issue. How many can I use?
    Images are fine ... 5-6 or more if you can justify the inclusion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I am going to give rep to anyone who is going to answer my query.
    Rep me.

    Quote Originally Posted by choy_kwok View Post
    But if an article is about 600 words.... will it be rejected outright?
    No it wont be rejected... I dont mind a even a 100000 words article as long as it makes sense.

  44. #104
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6

    Question How will the admin know my info .. like name

    Hi,
    How will the admin know where to transfer money ? I mean name , bank details ? Or PayPal details. Are all Indian banks included (HDFC?). Does the Rs. 2000 rule still hold? Or has it been changed to a fornightly payment.. I think that makes more sense and would be much more beneficial to the writer as he may not have the time to write after he/she accumulate Rs. 1500 in the account .. ? so what happens to that money ???
    Can we quote our price. I mean if the articles are good enough then the admin wn't mind paying a bit more or would he ?

  45. #105
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fedupwithbsnl View Post
    Hi,
    How will the admin know where to transfer money ? I mean name , bank details ? Or PayPal details. Are all Indian banks included (HDFC?). Does the Rs. 2000 rule still hold? Or has it been changed to a fornightly payment.. I think that makes more sense and would be much more beneficial to the writer as he may not have the time to write after he/she accumulate Rs. 1500 in the account .. ? so what happens to that money ???
    Can we quote our price. I mean if the articles are good enough then the admin wn't mind paying a bit more or would he ?

    i dont know...but i think if you are in the top poster's list he will ask your bank details which you will send him via your mail or pm.

    ^^icici i think is the only bank..
    Last edited by mickey; 6th August 2009 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    job takes the child away.

  46. #106
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fedupwithbsnl View Post
    Hi,
    How will the admin know where to transfer money ? I mean name , bank details ? Or PayPal details. Are all Indian banks included (HDFC?). Does the Rs. 2000 rule still hold? Or has it been changed to a fornightly payment.. I think that makes more sense and would be much more beneficial to the writer as he may not have the time to write after he/she accumulate Rs. 1500 in the account .. ? so what happens to that money ???
    Can we quote our price. I mean if the articles are good enough then the admin wn't mind paying a bit more or would he ?
    Once the articles are approved for publishing, your amount credit will start building. Once it reaches Rs. 2000, Admin will ask you your paypal details. I think Admin has said somewhere that he would like to avoid banks.

    Because of the commission involved, Admin cannot make every small payment. That is why the limit of Rs. 2000/-. If at the end of term, some guys have a credit less than Rs. 2000/-, then Admin may pay anyhow. But Admin can answer that better.

    One thing I can assure all of you (especially newbies) that Admin has been genuine in his payments.

    So my advice is, stop raising small doubts, invest that time on writing an article and earn money for your time.
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  47. #107
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1

    Default

    This seems a pretty good opportunity to make some extra pocket money.

  48. #108
    Junior Member bhardu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    67

    Question one small doubt

    i have posted one article on a diff. forum.... it was purely mine content... will it b rejected if i post it ?
    m bac Here

  49. #109
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bhardu View Post
    i have posted one article on a diff. forum.... it was purely mine content... will it b rejected if i post it ?
    yes, no repost is allowed, even if its yours and/or its from your personal blog.

  50. #110
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    99

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Rameshjeee View Post
    You can write articles on any topic, but make sure you follow all the rules given in post 1 in this thread.

    You can start sending your articles right now.
    Thanks a lot.:thumbup:

  51. #111
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    99

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    All the articles that I have recieved till date will get paid at the rate of Rs100 per article as a good will gesture

    dont be disappointed if you havent sent any till now... Any articles that you send me before mid night today 00:00 will also be credited Rs100 per peice

    So if you can write 5 articles by midnight and send them across then thats a neat Rs500 for you
    The rules still apply.

    Meet dilip has sent a lot of articles for example but a few of them are just 100 something words and will not be accepted... I am yet to check all of them.

    Thanks
    and happy writing


    Remember if you send your articles by the end of the day today they will all be paid at the rate of Rs100 per article and there after the normal rates apply.

    Thanks admin. :flowers:
    I've posted some articles. Kindly check them out.
    Can you please extend the offer?:innocent:

  52. #112
    LEARNER
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    15,263

    Default

    it would enthuse more members if a daily progress report is given.
    Please don't mention contributer's ID article's title.

    Date...... sent by...... articles.......accepted........grand total
    08/06/09.......6 .........20 ............13 ...................13

    08/07/09 ..... 8............25 ...........20 ...................33 ........ etc

  53. #113
    Jedi knight Luke Skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Images are fine ... 5-6 or more if you can justify the inclusion.
    Rep me.
    Rep you.
    I finally decided that I am not writing a book so I use only 1 image. Earlier wanted to include 8 images.

  54. #114
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4

    Default Hey Admin

    Dear Admin...i sent u 23 articles last night on ur id ibfarticles@gmail.com.

    I have not got back any response from you till now.

    I know ur the busy man ...kindly do the needful...m eager to know how i performed.

    Regards
    Angrish

  55. #115
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angrish10 View Post
    Dear Admin...i sent u 23 articles last night on ur id ibfarticles@gmail.com.

    I have not got back any response from you till now.

    I know ur the busy man ...kindly do the needful...m eager to know how i performed.

    Regards
    Angrish
    arre let him finish the bottle first...
    job takes the child away.

  56. #116
    Jedi knight Luke Skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angrish10 View Post
    Dear Admin...i sent u 23 articles last night on ur id ibfarticles@gmail.com.

    I have not got back any response from you till now.

    I know ur the busy man ...kindly do the needful...m eager to know how i performed.

    Regards
    Angrish
    Guy you are really fast. I am able to write only one per week. This one was fast. I did it in 6 hour because I know 'bout that thing already. Had to reduce the word count to 622.

  57. #117
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    yes...
    job takes the child away.

  58. #118
    rajan1311
    Guest

    Default

    wow 23 in a day ! I barely finished 3 !

  59. #119
    Platinum Member StarK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    i will send some in tonight... maybe my phone will come for free! ...
    DON'T beam me up, Scotty!

  60. #120
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarK View Post
    i will send some in tonight... maybe my phone will come for free! ...
    which one re ?

    Man you are inspiring me to join

    Quote Originally Posted by essbebe View Post
    it would enthuse more members if a daily progress report is given.
    Please don't mention contributer's ID article's title.

    Date...... sent by...... articles.......accepted........grand total
    08/06/09.......6 .........20 ............13 ...................13

    08/07/09 ..... 8............25 ...........20 ...................33 ........ etc
    Nice Idea !

    by contributor ID , do you mean email ID ?
    Last edited by newprouser; 7th August 2009 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Make money with little effort
    By profitin in forum Online Jobs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22nd October 2015, 02:44 PM
  2. How does a website make money?
    By nevinjohn in forum News discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 16th September 2015, 10:33 AM
  3. How to make money online
    By Admin in forum Online Jobs
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 21st January 2012, 03:56 PM
  4. Make money online
    By Admin in forum Online Jobs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 20th September 2008, 12:35 AM
  5. Make Money with Forex
    By mylabur2u in forum Online Jobs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 19th September 2008, 09:28 AM