Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 60 of 72

Multiple Id's

  1. #1
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default Multiple Id's

    Multiple Id's will be banned soon.

    Those of you who wish to merge their posts, please send a request to Admin.
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  2. #2
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    how will you know who have multi ids besides they may use proxies too??
    job takes the child away.

  3. #3
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    how will you know who have multi ids besides they may use proxies too??
    worried about yours ??

    -----

    @kix
    what will happen to luke's ID's ??

  4. #4
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    i have no other id than swati...
    job takes the child away.

  5. #5
    rupu1983
    Guest

    Default

    @just4kix
    I have already accepted your request
    So you can banned my ID.

  6. #6
    gothic_coder
    Guest

    Default

    What will happen to my alternate id

  7. #7
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gothic_coder View Post
    What will happen to my alternate id
    he will ban
    job takes the child away.

  8. #8
    Swifty
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gothic_coder View Post
    What will happen to my alternate id
    Multiple Id's will be banned soon.
    you cant read?
    which is yours alternate?

  9. #9
    gothic_coder
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    he will ban
    Wah re Einstein

  10. #10
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    Not all multiple id's may be discovered. That is a fact and a limitation that we will have to live with.

    All those that are known multiple id's, without exception, will be banned.

    As I said, Admin can merge the posts from one id into another id.
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  11. #11
    gothic_coder
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    you cant read?
    which is yours alternate?
    One more einstein, why are you so desperate to know?

  12. #12
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    I must remind myself to never visit ettiqutes page again, It creates more problems than it solves.

  13. #13
    Swifty
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gothic_coder View Post
    One more einstein, why are you so desperate to know?
    it will be Baned sooon!

  14. #14
    Platinum Member strider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    where is farce?
    Munni badnaam hui, darling tere liye
    Le zandu balm hui, darling tere liye

  15. #15
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    I must remind myself to never visit ettiqutes page again, It creates more problems than it solves.
    I can assure you that your visiting that page had nothing to do with this.
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  16. #16
    gothic_coder
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    it will be Baned sooon!
    Doesn't matter, I made it to have some fun..But kuch jyada hi busy ho gaya hoon


    Translation
    Doesn't matter, I made it to have some fun.. But got busy because of too much work load

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    I must remind myself to never visit ettiqutes page again, It creates more problems than it solves.
    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
    I can assure you that your visiting that page had nothing to do with this.
    Am i missing something?
    Last edited by gothic_coder; 7th August 2009 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. #17
    rupu1983
    Guest

    Default

    Can I also mention to Admin that which ID will be banned which will be present between two ?

  18. #18
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    yes why not tell me
    job takes the child away.

  19. #19
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gothic_coder View Post
    Am i missing something?
    I was bored and went through the forum etiquette's page. saw that multiple id's will be banned. thought why not it be updated to reflect current scenario.

    And others joined the discussion. rest is there for u to see.


    Quote Originally Posted by rupu1983 View Post
    I can also mention to Admin that which ID will be banned which will be present between two ?
    nice to see the change in your signature

  20. #20
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rupu1983 View Post
    Can I also mention to Admin that which ID will be banned which will be present between two ?
    Entirely a person's own choice.

    When threads/posts are merged, the other id will automatically disappear.
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  21. #21
    Platinum Member panchabhut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    about time too
    Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Consciousness.

  22. #22
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by panchabhut View Post
    about time too
    we gotta create a new rule for you !

    5 people using the same ID and you think you can get away with it ??? :tt2:

  23. #23
    Platinum Member panchabhut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    we gotta create a new rule for you !

    5 people using the same ID and you think you can get away with it ??? :tt2:
    what people?????????
    we are here
    :51: :51: :51: :51: :51:
    Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Consciousness.

  24. #24
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    :w00t:

    only the angel can protect us from you !!

  25. #25
    Pri_dm
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    :w00t:

    only the angel can protect us from you !!
    u mean jfk uncle?

  26. #26
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    :yes:

  27. #27
    rupu1983
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post

    nice to see the change in your signature
    Sometimes life is biggest theatre my friend we have to do something to change our emotion and
    I did that.

  28. #28
    18lama
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by panchabhut View Post
    what people?????????
    we are here
    those are 5 vampires...not ghosts.



    :stuart:

  29. #29
    Endless Sky
    Guest

    Default

    Thank you kix and bye bye to all of them this is the last post.
    ES is going to hide in the Endless Sky

  30. #30
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rupu1983 View Post
    Sometimes life is biggest theatre my friend we have to do something to change our emotion and
    I did that.

    Quote Originally Posted by 18lama View Post
    those are 5 vampires...not ghosts.



    :stuart:
    :lol:

    Newpro kush hua

  31. #31
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endless Sky View Post
    Thank you kix and bye bye to all of them this is the last post.
    ES is going to hide in the Endless Sky
    end less sky's end is near.....

  32. #32
    rupu1983
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    end less sky's end is near.....
    But I never want to merge the post.

  33. #33
    18lama
    Guest

    Default

    Looks like the sky is also not endless...

  34. #34
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    Bye Bye Punch Bala. (he was an interesting character, I'll miss him)

    -F

    p.s Is there a way to dump all his posts into a text file or archive
    and give it to me before he disappears?

  35. #35
    18lama
    Guest

    Default

    I'll miss him too...multiple personalities can be fun in 99% cases.

  36. #36
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farce View Post
    Bye Bye Punch Bala. (he was an interesting character, I'll miss him)

    -F

    No no no, please please please , speak to admin, and save him from being deleted !!

  37. #37
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    Rules are rules and we can ask all punch bala's posts merged with
    all other ids into one.

    OR.

    if Punch Bala is is that popular, we can have him and get rid of Farce.

    -F

  38. #38
    rupu1983
    Guest

    Default

    what all of your opinion
    I have decided to request admin that rupu1983 should be deleted rather than ES

  39. #39
    Pri_dm
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farce View Post
    Bye Bye Punch Bala. (he was an interesting character, I'll miss him)

    -F

    p.s Is there a way to dump all his posts into a text file or archive
    and give it to me before he disappears?
    Punch anna leaving

  40. #40
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farce View Post
    Rules are rules and we can ask all punch bala's posts merged with
    all other ids into one.

    OR.

    if Punch Bala is is that popular, we can have him and get rid of Farce.

    -F
    some exceptions should be made in this case. Both must exist ! please !

    Quote Originally Posted by rupu1983 View Post
    what all of your opinion
    I have decided to request admin that rupu1983 should be deleted rather than ES
    your wish mate

  41. #41
    Pri_dm
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    some exceptions should be made in this case. Both must exist ! please !

    I do agree with u

  42. #42
    rupu1983
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    some exceptions should be made in this case. Both must exist ! please !



    your wish mate
    I also like punch
    but do you not think law should be same ? it can't be difference for anyone.
    Personally I like to see Punch bala very nice way Farce represented this character.

  43. #43
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rupu1983 View Post
    I also like punch
    but do you not think law should be same ? it can't be difference for anyone.
    Personally I like to see Punch bala very nice way Farce represented this character.
    there's a difference, most other id's are created by members to have fun with themselves. while PB was created to make others happy IMO.

  44. #44
    Pri_dm
    Guest

    Default

    well and anyways farce and pb really seem like 2 separate entities. a newbie wont be able to make the difference. heel till the other day i was thinking punch is different and farce is different

  45. #45
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    still many don't know ;-)

  46. #46
    rupu1983
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    there's a difference, most other id's are created by members to have fun with themselves. while PB was created to make others happy IMO.
    I know that I have created ES just to get more inspiration to post but Farce' new ID is totally nice.
    Even Farce know that I saw Pucnh Bala at the first time when he register it was night 2-3:00 AM i saw one new member has posted few good reply then I created thread Welcome Punch Bala Farce you can remember that night ?

    http://www.indiabroadband.net/introd...unch-bala.html

    Just noticed the reply thank you rupu not rupu1983 normally new user called me in full id that time also I did not realize he was Farce.

  47. #47
    rajan1311
    Guest

    Default

    y will some1 make multiple IDs ? Just to giv rep to themself ? wat a waste !

  48. #48
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajan1311 View Post
    y will some1 make multiple IDs ? Just to giv rep to themself ? wat a waste !
    with all due respect, you have absolutely no clue what you are
    talking about.

    -F

  49. #49
    Pri_dm
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farce View Post
    with all due respect, you have absolutely no clue what you are
    talking about.

    -F
    well farce how is mr punch bala today ?

  50. #50
    rajan1311
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farce View Post
    with all due respect, you have absolutely no clue what you are
    talking about.

    -F
    I was not pointing out at some1. I know ppl can do it for fun too, make them guess who this "mystery" person is. I was just saying that its a pointless thing to do otherwise.

  51. #51
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajan1311 View Post
    y will some1 make multiple IDs ? Just to giv rep to themself ? wat a waste !
    I don't think anyone does that in IBF ! only during contests it was misused to increase post count.

  52. #52
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pri_dm View Post
    well farce how is mr punch bala today ?
    He's fine, he will be visiting the other forum for some time.

    Womens Forum - View Profile: Punch Bala

  53. #53
    Pri_dm
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farce View Post
    He's fine, he will be visiting the other forum for some time.

    Womens Forum - View Profile: Punch Bala
    oh i see

  54. #54
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    Guys, my quandry is like this.

    I have no personal issues with multiple id's. I found fun in interacting with Punch Bala in particular. Masala Dosa and Endless Sky also had their moments.

    The issue I am facing is that some people have been sent to exile and they created other id's and sneaked back in. This defeats the purpose. Now If I ban such id's I will be asked why.

    So if someone can solve this problem or suggest a workaround, I will be glad.
    Last edited by just4kix; 8th August 2009 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  55. #55
    18lama
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post

    The issue I am facing is that some people have been sent to exile and they created other id's and sneaked back in. This defeats the purpose. Now If I ban such id's I will be asked why.
    Every one knows who you are talking about.

    but I leave the decision on this issue upto you guys.

  56. #56
    Jedi knight Luke Skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
    Guys, my quandry is like this.

    I have no personal issues with multiple id's. I found fun in interacting with Punch Bala in particular. Masala Dosa and Endless Sky also had their moments.

    The issue I am facing is that some people have been sent to exile and they created other id's and sneaked back in. This defeats the purpose. Now If I ban such id's I will be asked why.

    So if someone can solve this problem or suggest a workaround, I will be glad.
    Give the reason why you are sending some to exile. I will go to it peacefully if I am one.
    And yes what should I not do when I have been come again. See I have stop posting SW now after the ban.

  57. #57
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
    Guys, my quandry is like this.

    I have no personal issues with multiple id's. I found fun in interacting with Punch Bala in particular. Masala Dosa and Endless Sky also had their moments.

    The issue I am facing is that some people have been sent to exile and they created other id's and sneaked back in. This defeats the purpose. Now If I ban such id's I will be asked why.

    So if someone can solve this problem or suggest a workaround, I will be glad.
    Kix, I don't want to create a quandary for you. No problem, I can still post
    Punch Bala dialogs through Farce from time to time.

    -F

  58. #58
    Jedi knight Luke Skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
    Not all multiple id's may be discovered. That is a fact and a limitation that we will have to live with.

    All those that are known multiple id's, without exception, will be banned.

    As I said, Admin can merge the posts from one id into another id.
    You can use some recognition software I think if a person have posted enough to identify the ids.

  59. #59
    rupu1983
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farce View Post

    Punch Bala dialogs through Farce from time to time.

    -F
    Thank you farce.We need such comment


    I will also try to spam like Endless Sky from time to time.

  60. #60
    Jedi knight Luke Skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,174

    Default

    @ kix you have said that it is some error. I want to know that what should I do to prevent this again. I will be stop using this id from 12 o'clock. i am sending reqeust to admin to merge the thread to that my main id.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Multiple modems
    By yogeshssj6 in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19th December 2010, 09:34 PM
  2. Multiple TV's
    By manas27587 in forum Airtel DTH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27th November 2009, 08:18 AM
  3. Multiple DNS configurations
    By hitler517 in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 22nd February 2009, 09:46 PM
  4. multiple pc connection
    By ishan77jha in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 1st June 2008, 10:20 AM
  5. can we use hub for multiple connections
    By onlykhans in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25th May 2008, 01:36 PM