Thread: A Suggestion!
- 17th September 2009 #1
its just a suggestion.......
there are some people those have created their ids but never log in.
so there should be a rule that the ids should be deleted if the user don't log in once after at least 45 days............
and if any1 has to go to anywhere or has a problem and can't log in in 45 days then he/she should PM admin............
Thank You"LIFE IS LIKE AN ICE-CREAM SO ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS U CAN"
- 17th September 2009 #2
Though suggestion is good but some people take time to become regular. It is one of those where I am neither in favour nor against.
- 17th September 2009 #3
dose it matters if anybody comes and create an id then vanish, for most it doesn't matter.
some come to get a solution for their problem just for that purpose they create an id and when they have the solution they vanish, i dont think it affect anybody in any manner.___________________________________
- 18th September 2009 #4
I am OK with deleting very old id's only:
- people who joined up over 18 months ago
- post count = 0
- last visit was over 18 months ago
But apart from cleaning the user table, it does not help with anything. So why bother?
Besides only Admin can do these things and it is only bringing more work.
- By sharang_3 in forum Suggestions and ComplaintsReplies: 3Last Post: 21st July 2012, 06:55 PM
- By vorazeal in forum Tata Indicom broadbandReplies: 2Last Post: 29th December 2009, 06:00 PM
- By big2008 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 11Last Post: 4th September 2009, 09:05 AM
- By Razor 7 in forum Reliance NetconnectReplies: 5Last Post: 23rd August 2009, 11:36 PM
- By gurusam in forum Videogaming News and ReviewsReplies: 53Last Post: 19th October 2008, 07:03 PM