Results 1 to 32 of 32

How to get SCAMMED easily

  1. #1
    jus4kix
    Guest

    Smile How to get SCAMMED easily

    Are you so keen to be get scammed?

    Then Indiabroadband.net is the best place to go!

    Enjoy the taste of scamming Indiabroadband members! :clap:

  2. #2
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,500

    Default

    Who scammed you? Some more details will help a lot in understanding the point you are trying to make.

  3. #3
    LEARNER
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    15,263

    Default

    @admin
    May be in Buy and Sell forum ?
    A confidence trick or confidence game (also known as a bunko, con, flim flam, gaffle, grift, hustle, scam, scheme, or swindle) is an attempt to defraud a person or group by gaining their confidence. The victim is known as the mark, and any accomplices are known as shills
    .

  4. #4
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,500

    Default

    Yeh probably buy and sell forum


    Thread starter: But it would really help if the user posted details of how he/she was scammed so others can be alerted.

    Just saying you got scammed will not help you or others. Try posting full details and may be we can do something to nail the issue.

  5. #5
    Bronze Member rajan1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    216

    Default

    just a spammer from a competitor forum. please delete the thread.

  6. #6
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    I don't think from another forum. He must be Jatinder, he is pretty
    much banned from all competing forums ;-)

  7. #7
    Bronze Member rajan1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    216

    Default

    who is this jatinder guy ? y is he so jobless ? recession hit him hard i guess...

  8. #8
    Its Time To Change ! deepmohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,418

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by rajan1310 View Post
    who is this jatinder guy ? y is he so jobless ? recession hit him hard i guess...
    lol: how come he may be jobless... he is big fan off reliance so might be with them. :cool2:
    ___________________________________

    Cheers...!

  9. #9
    Starter
    Guest

    Default

    First of all, hats-off to you Admin, for being daring enough to approve this thread. I had thought that you would just delete this. But before you delete this (it will be your wish), I would like to point out that scamming can't be always associated with "money".
    Anyway, let me be clear that this was not any spam. If it was, I wouldn't have come back to check this.
    I will have to wait some more time before making it clear........

  10. #10
    Bronze Member rajan1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starter View Post
    First of all, hats-off to you Admin, for being daring enough to approve this thread. I had thought that you would just delete this. But before you delete this (it will be your wish), I would like to point out that scamming can't be always associated with "money".
    Anyway, let me be clear that this was not any spam. If it was, I wouldn't have come back to check this.
    I will have to wait some more time before making it clear........
    or so are u scammed or waiting to get ??

  11. #11
    Jedi knight Luke Skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,174

    Default

    This scam word should be deleted from oxford dictionary. Whenever I am researching about some xyz broker or product sometime second most word is xyz scam. just type fxopen . You will see that google is showing one with scam as second most searched.

    By the way i was busy with exams that's why i have gone to hibernation.
    Last edited by Luke Skywalker; 22nd November 2009 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. #12
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    OK. I am waiting to get scammed.
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  13. #13
    The Master imrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starter View Post
    First of all, hats-off to you Admin, for being daring enough to approve this thread. I had thought that you would just delete this. But before you delete this (it will be your wish), I would like to point out that scamming can't be always associated with "money".
    Anyway, let me be clear that this was not any spam. If it was, I wouldn't have come back to check this.
    I will have to wait some more time before making it clear........
    hey! plz be kind with admin!
    he is very good........he is new so it would take some time for him to get settled............cooperate with him!

    plz don't talk in rude kinda language!

    tell us what is ur probelm ad how u got scammed.

    or else as rajan said r u waiting to get scammed?
    "LIFE IS LIKE AN ICE-CREAM SO ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS U CAN"

  14. #14
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    I don't think that this is Jatinder. In fact, I am pretty confident on this.
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  15. #15
    The Master imrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
    I don't think that this is Jatinder. In fact, I am pretty confident on this.
    who is this jatinder guy??????????????
    is he invisible????
    "LIFE IS LIKE AN ICE-CREAM SO ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS U CAN"

  16. #16
    Platinum Member player's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,295

    Default

    This thread is going nowhere.... kind of waste of time.... as far as i can remember i am not scammed uptil now but once my friend got phished (if you consider that a kind of scam)

  17. #17
    The Master imrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,182

    Default

    right its been more than a year when i joined and till now no scam...........
    this is a very good site..
    "LIFE IS LIKE AN ICE-CREAM SO ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS U CAN"

  18. #18
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by player View Post
    This thread is going nowhere.... kind of waste of time.... as far as i can remember i am not scammed uptil now but once my friend got phished (if you consider that a kind of scam)
    Quote Originally Posted by imrock View Post
    right its been more than a year when i joined and till now no scam...........
    this is a very good site..
    I think I know who the thread starter is - about 90% sure. He is not talking about phishing or any other kind of scam. He is the member of the group of people who have formed a new forum. He was banned from here for uncharacteristic behaviour. He thinks that the old admin made a lot of money on his contributions. And this pisses him off and hence saying that this is a place where one gets scammed.

    This guy wanted to be a moderator and once asked me whether I was paid for being a moderator (when I was one).

    I am not a guy who goes about patting one's own back but this thread/topic has forced me to say that at least 50% of the growth of this forum (if not more) in the last two years is because of my contributions. And all active members here and those who departed will willingly or reluctantly agree on this.

    I am not seeking any monetory compesation - my efforts were purely to help others. I joined to spread my knowledge, however limited it may be. So those who think that they ought to be paid for their work should look at sites which do.
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  19. #19
    The Master imrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
    I think I know who the thread starter is - about 90% sure. He is not talking about phishing or any other kind of scam. He is the member of the group of people who have formed a new forum. He was banned from here for uncharacteristic behaviour. He thinks that the old admin made a lot of money on his contributions. And this pisses him off and hence saying that this is a place where one gets scammed.

    This guy wanted to be a moderator and once asked me whether I was paid for being a moderator (when I was one).

    I am not a guy who goes about patting one's own back but this thread/topic has forced me to say that at least 50% of the growth of this forum (if not more) in the last two years is because of my contributions. And all active members here and those who departed will willingly or reluctantly agree on this.

    I am not seeking any monetory compesation - my efforts were purely to help others. I joined to spread my knowledge, however limited it may be. So those who think that they ought to be paid for their work should look at sites which do.
    i agree with u j4k........
    u r very helpful..........
    all r very helpful here.......as i already said i never got scammed here......

    just be kind and follow the rules of the forum and u will see no one scams u........

    Quote Originally Posted by jus4kix View Post
    Are you so keen to be get scammed?

    Then Indiabroadband.net is the best place to go!

    Enjoy the taste of scamming Indiabroadband members! :clap:
    see the bold letters in quoted text.
    is he saying that he scammed someone?
    Last edited by imrock; 7th December 2009 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "LIFE IS LIKE AN ICE-CREAM SO ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS U CAN"

  20. #20
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,500

    Default

    The thread starter never returned so I assume it was just a prank and a waste of time for us all.

    Just4kix guessed that it was about old admin making money off his work then there is hardly anything I or other members can do to compensate you.

    If you are after making money then your best bet would be starting a project of your own and make it grow over the years. Take the example of another Indian guy whose name I cannot remember now but he was the one who started Hotmail and sold it for a few hundred million dollars but what was the value in that brand? it was just the sheer number of users but if you say you were one of the users as well and want a share of the profits then it doesnt work that way unfortunately.

    Start a blog or something and join sites like sponsoredreviews.com blogsvertise.com blogitive.com payperpost.com loudlaunch.com and you can get paid for blogging about other websites. You can make anywhere between $1- to $200 depending upon the Google PR your blog has.

    Just4kix is by far the largest contributor to this forum and as per the old Admin: Just4kix brought this forum to life that it breathes now.

  21. #21
    The Master imrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Just4kix is by far the largest contributor to this forum and as per the old Admin: Just4kix brought this forum to life that it breathes now.
    ya i agree as j4k is the best at his position!
    "LIFE IS LIKE AN ICE-CREAM SO ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS U CAN"

  22. #22

  23. #23
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    I am very thankful to Aaron, our new admin, for the kind words.

    I think that it is best to forget this thread. Nothing will be achieved by digging graves except upseting the "departed".
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  24. #24
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,500

    Default

    These external reporting sites are no where near the correct stats and are more suited for sites with North American visitors. Alexa on the other hand is better then the both of them and can be used to compare two or more sites from the same niche but you still cannot rely upon Alexa stats as they tend to be very unrealistic in some aspects although accuracy increases when you are just comparing two different sites.

    Value of an asset cannot be calculated with a formulae, it is more of an entrepreneurial decision and has to take into account the future aspect of the project and risk reward is not something a computer can calculate. For example a banking or credit card niche website with UK audience getting just 1000 very targeted visitors would be worth more then a million dollars but these stats site would come out with a value like $5000 or something like that.

    It all depends on the niche, traffic origin, revenue, profit margin, and above all future prospects.

    For example a banking related blog which I think gets only about 5000 visitors per day from USA got sold for more then 7 million US dollars last month and was bought by an US company. So there are a wide range of factors that influence the buying decisions. If this forum would have had the same traffic and would have been for the UK market then It would be worth at least 40 to 50 times more then what I paid for this forum.
    Things like number of advertisers also play a major role in these matters.
    Last edited by Admin; 29th May 2016 at 07:14 PM.

  25. #25
    Bronze Member rajan1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Well i cant blame any of those ppl who were made to depart because of the way they were shown the door (incl me). They would still be pissed. It is very much possible that its one of them, simply by seeing the name he chose as to start this thread. For now, just lock this thread to avoid it from bumping up again as it is of no value.

  26. #26
    Jedi knight Luke Skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,174

    Default

    I also asked J4k whether you were paid for being a mod. Because at one time I also was thinking of opening a forum. & I am not in the other forum .Are you thinking that I am the one who posted that? Because I am not.

    As for former admin making money then I don't think I should write anything here. E.g. Linus Torvalds made linus Kernel & Richard Stallman & team GNU tools which goes on to make GNU/Linux. But Money didn't go to fsf but Canonical or Red hat.

  27. #27
    The Master imrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
    I also asked J4k whether you were paid for being a mod. Because at one time I also was thinking of opening a forum. & I am not in the other forum .Are you thinking that I am the one who posted that? Because I am not.

    As for former admin making money then I don't think I should write anything here. E.g. Linus Torvalds made linus Kernel & Richard Stallman & team GNU tools which goes on to make GNU/Linux. But Money didn't go to fsf but Canonical or Red hat.
    plz yaar don't take this thread more.......

    close this thread plz......its only a waste of time.....

    the thread starter was just spamming i think.
    "LIFE IS LIKE AN ICE-CREAM SO ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS U CAN"

  28. #28
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajan1310 View Post
    Well i cant blame any of those ppl who were made to depart because of the way they were shown the door (incl me). They would still be pissed. It is very much possible that its one of them, simply by seeing the name he chose as to start this thread. For now, just lock this thread to avoid it from bumping up again as it is of no value.
    If I saw any of them here again even though I dont own this forum any more I would still chuck them out... If Aaron wants to have that pile of **** he would have to chuck me out first.

    Those people were a waste of time and are far from being civilized. The kind of language they use for me and J4k is a living proof of what values those people have grown up with and truly reflects their upbringing.

  29. #29
    The Master imrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parminder View Post
    If I saw any of them here again even though I dont own this forum any more I would still chuck them out... If Aaron wants to have that pile of **** he would have to chuck me out first.

    Those people were a waste of time and are far from being civilized. The kind of language they use for me and J4k is a living proof of what values those people have grown up with and truly reflects their upbringing.
    u r right Parminder.

    Hey wait a minute!if i am not mistaken then u r the old admin i guess!
    thats right na???
    "LIFE IS LIKE AN ICE-CREAM SO ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS U CAN"

  30. #30
    Bronze Member rajan1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parminder View Post
    If I saw any of them here again even though I dont own this forum any more I would still chuck them out... If Aaron wants to have that pile of **** he would have to chuck me out first.

    Those people were a waste of time and are far from being civilized. The kind of language they use for me and J4k is a living proof of what values those people have grown up with and truly reflects their upbringing.
    I have heard a few different versions of that saga...could you please shoot me a mail regarding that...i am still not totally over it....so many good frens...

    Quote Originally Posted by imrock View Post
    u r right Parminder.

    Hey wait a minute!if i am not mistaken then u r the old admin i guess!
    thats right na???
    Aaron is a lil busy, he just helping him out and is the admin for now.
    Last edited by rajan1310; 23rd December 2009 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  31. #31
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
    I also asked J4k whether you were paid for being a mod. Because at one time I also was thinking of opening a forum. & I am not in the other forum .Are you thinking that I am the one who posted that? Because I am not.

    As for former admin making money then I don't think I should write anything here. E.g. Linus Torvalds made linus Kernel & Richard Stallman & team GNU tools which goes on to make GNU/Linux. But Money didn't go to fsf but Canonical or Red hat.
    No. It is not you.
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  32. #32
    The Master imrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,182

    Default

    well great to see the old admin again.

    Both admins r best.
    "LIFE IS LIKE AN ICE-CREAM SO ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS U CAN"

Similar Threads

  1. What appliance would you easily give up?
    By alessadry in forum Home Appliances and Gadgets
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 13th January 2016, 10:03 AM
  2. Purify water Easily
    By shiny star in forum Home Appliances and Gadgets
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20th December 2015, 02:12 AM
  3. Beat Modem getting hot problem easily...
    By mickey in forum Mobile broadband
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26th May 2015, 06:18 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30th October 2009, 11:58 AM
  5. Monitor your bandwidth easily
    By strider in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 20th August 2008, 11:41 PM