Results 1 to 19 of 19

Need some info about TATA Docomo!

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    10

    Talking Need some info about TATA Docomo!

    I need some info about TATA Docomo.
    Q1. Do they give good internet speeds(not 3g) ?
    Q2. Is the network signal good?
    Q3. Also do they give the same services as described on TATA Docomo website?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default

    internet in 2g has same speed as compared to other operators. but their signal strength and services are as always best.

  3. #3
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chsatish View Post
    internet in 2g has same speed as compared to other operators. but their signal strength and services are as always best.
    can u pls provide me the 2g data tariff of docomo ??

    i am thinking of testing it..

    need suggestion. thanks.

  4. #4
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kats1201 View Post
    can u pls provide me the 2g data tariff of docomo ??

    i am thinking of testing it..

    need suggestion. thanks.

    its average in night, and better in midnight..
    job takes the child away.

  5. #5
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    its average in night, and better in midnight..
    i am not askin about the speed buddy.. i am askin about the tariff..?

  6. #6
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kats1201 View Post
    i am not askin about the speed buddy.. i am askin about the tariff..?

    job takes the child away.

  7. #7
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    is docomo gprs plan is roaming free like bsnl ??

    pls let me know pal.

  8. #8
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kats1201 View Post
    is docomo gprs plan is roaming free like bsnl ??

    pls let me know pal.

    No i dont think so ..
    job takes the child away.

  9. #9
    nirav496086
    Guest

    Arrow

    In Gujarat circle this all plan is also working in 3G.

    without speed crapped......

  10. #10
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nirav496086 View Post
    In Gujarat circle this all plan is also working in 3G.

    without speed crapped......
    when u are in gujarat is ur docomo in roaming ??

  11. #11
    nirav496086
    Guest

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by kats1201 View Post
    when u are in gujarat is ur docomo in roaming ??
    I am in Gujarat and Not in Roaming....

    Speedtest Results for 98Rs 4GB 30Day Plan....in Attachment.



  12. #12
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nirav496086 View Post
    I am in Gujarat and Not in Roaming....

    Speedtest Results for 98Rs 4GB 30Day Plan....in Attachment.


    how is that u are gettin 3g speed in a 2g plan ??

    does docomo also has this loop hole ?

  13. #13
    nirav496086
    Guest

    Arrow ..:: IDEA INDIA 3G E1732 Custmized Dashboard ::..

    Quote Originally Posted by kats1201 View Post
    how is that u are gettin 3g speed in a 2g plan ??

    does docomo also has this loop hole ?
    Dont Start Internet is 2G Metwork in New Sim.

    Buy a new Sim and activate..

    Now use with Only 3G Network..





  14. #14
    Silver Member mickeyandaamir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nirav496086 View Post
    Dont Start Internet is 2G Metwork in New Sim.

    Buy a new Sim and activate..

    Now use with Only 3G Network..




    i get the above mentioned speed only after 12.30am till 4am,
    else its impossible to browse or download on docomo sim in a data card using tata.docomo.internet as apn.
    other apn ie tatadocomo3g is not accessible by 2g sim in my circle

  15. #15
    nirav496086
    Guest

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by mickeyandaamir View Post
    i get the above mentioned speed only after 12.30am till 4am,
    else its impossible to browse or download on docomo sim in a data card using tata.docomo.internet as apn.
    other apn ie tatadocomo3g is not accessible by 2g sim in my circle



    I am getting this 3G Speed 24x7

    See the Result




    See 8:59 AM GMT ----> Indian Time 2:29 PM

  16. #16
    Silver Member mickeyandaamir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    340

    Default

    i have told you before and now also, that it is because docomo needs more subscribers in gujarat. after getting descent 3G subscriber base, you will also throw it like we did.

  17. #17
    nirav496086
    Guest

    Arrow ..:: TATA DOCOMO 3G Custmized Dashboard For E-Stick E177 and E367 ::..

    Quote Originally Posted by mickeyandaamir View Post
    i have told you before and now also, that it is because docomo needs more subscribers in gujarat. after getting descent 3G subscriber base, you will also throw it like we did.

    No Dear.

    I was recently visited TATA DOCOMO HO, Ahmedabad.
    My one friend is DOCOMO Executive and told me that

    Gujarat is 1st Ranking in 3G Subscribers and also selling Datacards..




  18. #18
    Silver Member mickeyandaamir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    340

    Default

    lolzz.........
    this is just marketting gimmicks.
    just wait and watch. till then enjoy

  19. #19
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mickeyandaamir View Post
    lolzz.........
    this is just marketting gimmicks.
    just wait and watch. till then enjoy

    what is marketting gimmick??
    job takes the child away.

Similar Threads

  1. Docomo doesnt work on Tata docomo
    By mickey in forum Tata Mobile
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th July 2010, 08:29 AM
  2. Wanted info on Tata BB Renewal Packs
    By tusharch in forum Tata Indicom broadband
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24th June 2009, 11:15 PM
  3. TATA WIMAX + Router Info Reqd
    By Ramakaanth in forum Tata Indicom broadband
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10th March 2009, 04:58 PM
  4. Need info about TATA Wimax Signal frequency
    By SilentLogin in forum Tata Indicom broadband
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3rd January 2009, 04:36 PM
  5. Info on TATA & Reliance USB modem
    By cool_don in forum Tata Indicom broadband
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19th June 2008, 08:13 PM