Results 1 to 12 of 12

I want to sue tataindicom Photon+

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5

    Thumbs down I want to sue tataindicom Photon+

    Dear Sir/Madam

    My sister has bought Photon+ last month in delhi/noida circle. my complain is regarding the speed of device. It is supposed to give 3.1 Mbps but it is connecting at 153.6 Kbps only. It is not working on HSIA network. when I tested download and upload speed by SPEED TEST FROM SPEEDTEST.IN, I became shocked to see download at 90 Kbps and upload at 30 kbps. I repeated test more than 10 times but result was almost same(download varies from 80 to 110 kbps).
    when I complained to customer care, they did some troubleshoot on phone itself, but none of those worked. then they generate complain ticket (ticket No. 242039355 dated 02 Nov-2010).and told me that somebody will come to me and rectify my problem by 03/Nov. but nobody arrived. I again called and asked about same they replied that deadline of my problem is 06-Nov . but again nobody came. when I called again on 06-Nov at 9.00 P.M they again shocked me by telling that my ticket has been closed. that means my problem is rectified. Is it joke? they simply updated my complain as resolved without sending any person...... it is not the end
    I request him to register my complain again. my next complain no is - 242359389 dated 06 - Nov. but again nobody has come....

    Now I want to sue tataindicom for my damage due to their bad internet service and for my mental harrashment. and I want my whole money back immedialtely by returning device. I request you to help me and show me path to go ahead to give him a lession. I dont want to put even my enemy in such situation.. any help will be highly appriciated....

    with regards

    Pushkar Raj

    photon+ no - ( in name of Rachna)

    my contact no -
    Last edited by Admin; 15th December 2010 at 04:03 PM.

  2. #2
    The Wizard meetdilip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,776

  3. #3
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    285

    Default

    refrain from posting your contact details over here as it can be misused

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default I want to sue tataindicom Photon+

    dear sir,

    Nobody has come to see my problem... I again book a new complain (complain no-242613191 dated 09 - nov). nobody is takin care of my problem. I have talked to nodel officer, patna but he also gave just hope only. sorry to say but I haven't feeled any help or solution from this forum.

    what to do next, i dont know.......

    with regards
    pushkar raj
    Last edited by raj_pushkar; 9th November 2010 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. #5
    Platinum Member panchabhut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raj_pushkar View Post
    My sister has bought Photon+ last month in delhi/noida circle.
    I have talked to nodel officer, patna
    If you have taken the connection in Delhi/NOIDA why have you complained at Patna?
    Or are you using the device on Roaming? If yes, are you sure that EVDO service is available at such place of roaming?
    At places where EVDO service is not available, the device is supposed to use CDMA 1x service (which corresponds to the speed quoted)
    Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Consciousness.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by panchabhut View Post
    If you have taken the connection in Delhi/NOIDA why have you complained at Patna?
    Or are you using the device on Roaming? If yes, are you sure that EVDO service is available at such place of roaming?
    At places where EVDO service is not available, the device is supposed to use CDMA 1x service (which corresponds to the speed quoted)
    dear panchabhut,

    I know about HSIA network and it is available here also... my sister is not aware with the technology and she had told me that her photon+ is worser than her earlier internet (Airtel broadband 128 kbps). I didnt belive her but when she came here in festival holiday then only I realized that she was correct. because I am here so I wanted CC to check device whether it is working fine or not........

    moreover customer care is not limited by circle. If a company is giving internet facility in roaming then why not assistance....

  7. #7
    Platinum Member panchabhut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    In the network settings of the USB Device, ensure that EVDO/Broadband is selected instead of Hybrid or 1X.

    Quote Originally Posted by raj_pushkar View Post
    photon+ is worser than her earlier internet (Airtel broadband 128 kbps).
    Airtel Broadband is a wired connection. Photon+ is wireless service. Wireless service can never match an wired broadband connection in terms of stability of speed.

    If a company is giving internet facility in roaming then why not assistance....
    Because they are more interested in making profits
    Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Consciousness.

  8. #8
    LEARNER
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    15,263

    Default

    try tcp/ip optimizer from speedguide.net
    Keep slider at say 3 Mbps speed.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    98

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by raj_pushkar View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam

    My sister has bought Photon+ last month in delhi/noida circle. my complain is regarding the speed of device. It is supposed to give 3.1 Mbps but it is connecting at 153.6 Kbps only. It is not working on HSIA network. when I tested download and upload speed by SPEED TEST FROM SPEEDTEST.IN, I became shocked to see download at 90 Kbps and upload at 30 kbps. I repeated test more than 10 times but result was almost same(download varies from 80 to 110 kbps).
    when I complained to customer care, they did some troubleshoot on phone itself, but none of those worked. then they generate complain ticket (ticket No. 242039355 dated 02 Nov-2010).and told me that somebody will come to me and rectify my problem by 03/Nov. but nobody arrived. I again called and asked about same they replied that deadline of my problem is 06-Nov . but again nobody came. when I called again on 06-Nov at 9.00 P.M they again shocked me by telling that my ticket has been closed. that means my problem is rectified. Is it joke? they simply updated my complain as resolved without sending any person...... it is not the end
    I request him to register my complain again. my next complain no is - 242359389 dated 06 - Nov. but again nobody has come....

    Now I want to sue tataindicom for my damage due to their bad internet service and for my mental harrashment. and I want my whole money back immedialtely by returning device. I request you to help me and show me path to go ahead to give him a lession. I dont want to put even my enemy in such situation.. any help will be highly appriciated....

    with regards

    Pushkar Raj

    photon+ no - ( in name of Rachna)

    my contact no -
    Dear Mr.Raj

    Greetings from Tata Indicom!

    We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

    We would like to inform that your complaint vide docket number 242359389 is under process and has been put before the concerned department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We should revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

    Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

    Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata Indicom.
    Last edited by Admin; 15th December 2010 at 04:03 PM.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by panchabhut View Post
    In the network settings of the USB Device, ensure that EVDO/Broadband is selected instead of Hybrid or 1X.



    Airtel Broadband is a wired connection. Photon+ is wireless service. Wireless service can never match an wired broadband connection in terms of stability of speed.



    Because they are more interested in making profits

    In setting only three items are comming. Tata whiz, photon+ and hybrid. whey I select photon+, dailer lost signal itself.
    I am not agreed with your opinion regarding wired or wireless connection speed. without going technically which one should be faster 128 kbps Vs 3.1 mbps. the speed measurment unit is not dependent on the wired or wireless technology.

    How can be 128 kbps better than 3.1 mbps ???????

    yesterday some customer care person came, after testing for an hour, they told that device is not working so it need to be changed... they assured me to change it by monday..... I dont belive them at all but see ........

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    98

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by raj_pushkar View Post
    In setting only three items are comming. Tata whiz, photon+ and hybrid. whey I select photon+, dailer lost signal itself.
    I am not agreed with your opinion regarding wired or wireless connection speed. without going technically which one should be faster 128 kbps Vs 3.1 mbps. the speed measurment unit is not dependent on the wired or wireless technology.

    How can be 128 kbps better than 3.1 mbps ???????

    yesterday some customer care person came, after testing for an hour, they told that device is not working so it need to be changed... they assured me to change it by monday..... I dont belive them at all but see ........
    Dear Mr.Raj

    Greetings from Tata Indicom!

    We regret for the delay in responding to you.

    We have confirmed from concerned team that the issue has been resolved.

    Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

    Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata Indicom.

  12. #12
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    285

    Default

    @raj pushkar is the problem solved?

Similar Threads

  1. Tataindicom Broadband Service
    By Transformer in forum Tata Indicom broadband
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11th November 2009, 07:01 AM
  2. configure netgear with tataindicom
    By msrit in forum Tata Indicom broadband
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12th September 2009, 06:59 AM
  3. need help in hyderabad for tataindicom
    By rakeshgoud in forum Tata Indicom broadband
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27th October 2008, 07:30 AM
  4. tataindicom with huawei wa10003
    By castor111 in forum Tata Indicom broadband
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22nd September 2008, 09:17 AM
  5. huawei wa1003a with tataindicom
    By castor111 in forum Tata Indicom broadband
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19th August 2008, 05:45 PM