I had a problem with Tata indicom eating up the minute I recharged, and after two months of shouting thru my throat, they resolved the issue. They gave back my eaten up bandwidth and also this returned bandwidth is valid until November. None of their recharge lasts more than a month.
So finally I should say the issue was resolved to my satisfaction.
It took me -
- about a dozen telephone calls,
- a couple of dozens of postings on the web
- half a dozen emails to all known emails ending with ttsl.in
- few minutes of telephone audio recording
- few hours of converting the recorded audio into youtube postable video,
- few hours of monitoring on the web forums for replies to my post,
- and replying to those posts in such a way that it grabs people attention and at the same time pisses of a photon rep
They solved my issue in just 65 days.
I pray for you that may god inspire them to solve your issue in 5-6 days.
All the best.