Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Lokesh
  • 1 Post By rishabh25

Unidentified Network. Not solved by Tikona Personals

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    4

    Thumbs down Unidentified Network. Not solved by Tikona Personals

    Hi,

    My user ID is 1110924985 (Connection user - Varun Sama). I had got a new connection 3 weeks back & paid in advance for 3 month (Hell that was a mistake).

    Since the connection has been installed, we have been facing regular problem of unidentified network. The same has also been informed to Tikona Customer Care several times but till date there is no resolution of the problem.

    Frankly speaking, in the total tenure of my connection till date (22 days) i could hardly use the internet for 4 or 5 days, rest every day i used to get unidentified network so i was not connected to the internet. (Imagine the pain of paying in advance & then getting no service after the payment has been done)

    Tikona's technical service arrived at my place for only 2 times after calling their customer care 25 times still they were of no help...

    The foolish installation guy installed a broken LAN cable at the time of installation (3 weeks before). we had to purchase a new cable because Tikona's representative never came to replace the same even after calling so many times.

    Even after replacing the LAN cable, the problem persisted (Unidentified Network). However tikona's technical engineer has confirmed during his 2nd visit that the new installed cable is working fine.

    I would request the higher management of Tikona that if you cannot resolve my problem, please return my advance paid & take back your connection.

    (P.S. - This connection was installed at Gurgaon, Mohyal Colony, Sector-40 and Obviously, the above text has been pasted using my office internet & not my tikona home internet, coz it never works...)

    Best Regards
    Lokesh Loomba
    +91 9910041377

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    69

    Default

    That is a very typical scenario of Tikona, and many people have gone through the same problem as you. What you have to to is to do is somehow get in contact with management in Tikona or simply forget about the connection.

    Sent from my 6043D using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NVSharma View Post
    That is a very typical scenario of Tikona, and many people have gone through the same problem as you. What you have to to is to do is somehow get in contact with management in Tikona or simply forget about the connection.

    Sent from my 6043D using Tapatalk
    I would love to forget if i get my money back....

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    28

    Default

    I have never dealt with Tikona, do they have an office near by where you live? Going in person may make a difference, because when it comes to phone calls, be it any service provider you are put on hold for long duration's, never put through to a senior staff member and the matter rarely gets resolved.
    Although I would recommend you keep calling and ask to speak to a manager and also ask for their email address or direct phone number, and do this until you get the problem resolved. You could take it to consumer court, if it wouldn't take too long, if the process and outlook is quick then this is the best way.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    73

    Default Unidentified Network. Not solved by Tikona Personals

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokesh View Post
    Hi,

    My user ID is 1110924985 (Connection user - Varun Sama). I had got a new connection 3 weeks back & paid in advance for 3 month (Hell that was a mistake).

    Since the connection has been installed, we have been facing regular problem of unidentified network. The same has also been informed to Tikona Customer Care several times but till date there is no resolution of the problem.

    Frankly speaking, in the total tenure of my connection till date (22 days) i could hardly use the internet for 4 or 5 days, rest every day i used to get unidentified network so i was not connected to the internet. (Imagine the pain of paying in advance & then getting no service after the payment has been done)

    Tikona's technical service arrived at my place for only 2 times after calling their customer care 25 times still they were of no help...

    The foolish installation guy installed a broken LAN cable at the time of installation (3 weeks before). we had to purchase a new cable because Tikona's representative never came to replace the same even after calling so many times.

    Even after replacing the LAN cable, the problem persisted (Unidentified Network). However tikona's technical engineer has confirmed during his 2nd visit that the new installed cable is working fine.

    I would request the higher management of Tikona that if you cannot resolve my problem, please return my advance paid & take back your connection.

    (P.S. - This connection was installed at Gurgaon, Mohyal Colony, Sector-40 and Obviously, the above text has been pasted using my office internet & not my tikona home internet, coz it never works...)

    Best Regards
    Lokesh Loomba
    +91 9910041377
    Dear Lokesh,

    Greetings from Tikona.

    Please be assured that your concern listed Sept 3, 2014 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

    Regards,
    Tikona Care

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    73

    Default Unidentified Network. Not solved by Tikona Personals

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokesh View Post
    Hi,

    My user ID is 1110924985 (Connection user - Varun Sama). I had got a new connection 3 weeks back & paid in advance for 3 month (Hell that was a mistake).

    Since the connection has been installed, we have been facing regular problem of unidentified network. The same has also been informed to Tikona Customer Care several times but till date there is no resolution of the problem.

    Frankly speaking, in the total tenure of my connection till date (22 days) i could hardly use the internet for 4 or 5 days, rest every day i used to get unidentified network so i was not connected to the internet. (Imagine the pain of paying in advance & then getting no service after the payment has been done)

    Tikona's technical service arrived at my place for only 2 times after calling their customer care 25 times still they were of no help...

    The foolish installation guy installed a broken LAN cable at the time of installation (3 weeks before). we had to purchase a new cable because Tikona's representative never came to replace the same even after calling so many times.

    Even after replacing the LAN cable, the problem persisted (Unidentified Network). However tikona's technical engineer has confirmed during his 2nd visit that the new installed cable is working fine.

    I would request the higher management of Tikona that if you cannot resolve my problem, please return my advance paid & take back your connection.

    (P.S. - This connection was installed at Gurgaon, Mohyal Colony, Sector-40 and Obviously, the above text has been pasted using my office internet & not my tikona home internet, coz it never works...)

    Best Regards
    Lokesh Loomba
    +91 9910041377
    Dear Mr. Sama,

    Greetings from Tikona.

    We have noted your feedback and will share the same with our respective team.

    With regards to your concern, we are working towards a resolution. We will revert to you shortly.

    For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

    Regards,
    Tikona Care

  7. #7
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,493

    Default

    @Tikona care

    Are you a retard? Who is Mr Sama?

  8. #8
    I post when neccessary rishabh25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    @Tikona care
    Are you a retard? Who is Mr Sama?
    Ha haha Mr.sama or Varun sama is the connection user. check the 1st post by lokesh.



    Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2
    Desire is the cause of suffering in Life.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    39

    Default

    You can just see from this that how efficient Tikona really is. These messages are all automated.

  10. #10
    I post when neccessary rishabh25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    613

    Default

    If there would be vote in the country to choose the worst ISP Tikona will win the Race. Forum is full of tikona's bad reviews and how they loot their users.


    Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2
    Desire is the cause of suffering in Life.

  11. #11
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,493

    Default

    LOL @ retard. I hope mr Sama gets his problem resolved soon

    Sent from my GT-N7000

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Hello Admin,

    Good news...!!!

    Finally tikona guys visited my place to fix the problem (An obvious thanks to Broadband India Forum).

    Now the Unidentified Network problem has been solved. On asking the reason of this problem, the technician said that the installation guy had installed the tower (I dont know the exact name of the equipment, its the one installed over our building which catches the signal from the main tower & transmits the same through LAN to our computers) is pointing in the wrong direction...... (What an a**h**e he was... the stupid installation man wasted 3 weeks of my already advance paid internet. Who is going to bear this loss??).

    Thereafter, 4-5 days, internet worked as if true value for money.... But my happiness had an end as i was using Tikona...

    From past 3-4 days, i hardly get a download speed of 20-40 KBPS (Against my purchased plan of 2 MBPS), surfing on the internet has become a hard job tough..
    Yesterday morning i had registered the complaint on the customer care center & they informed that the problem will be solved by yesterday evening itself...

    All in vain... i checked the speed today morning also, no improvement....

    So i have 2 questions from Tikona's Management (If they could actually reply on this Forum instead of sending automatic replies),

    1) When will the speed of my internet work fine (Obviously not for just 2-3 days again but till the time i have my connection installed) so that i get a feeling of "Value for Money"??
    2) Will Tikona reimburse the amount for the time period when the connection was not working at all (~3 weeks). Needless to mention i was pleading them to resolve my connectivity issues during that phase (as i had already paid them advance of 3 months)..

    Thanks again,
    Lokesh Loomba
    +91 9910041377
    Admin likes this.

  13. #13
    Bronze Member HareKrishna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    162

    Default

    You have spent your money buying a service that is widely talked about in bad light on this forum and others. I dont know why you picked Tikona. This horror will go on till you are with them. Get a connection from another company and make your life easier.

  14. #14
    I post when neccessary rishabh25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    613

    Default

    its nice that via our forum your problem got solved cheers
    Admin likes this.
    Desire is the cause of suffering in Life.

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Surely mate.... I have paid for their service for 3 months only... not for a lifetime.. If the problem persists for longer, i would love to look for some better options.

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokesh View Post
    Hello Admin,

    Good news...!!!

    Finally tikona guys visited my place to fix the problem (An obvious thanks to Broadband India Forum).

    Now the Unidentified Network problem has been solved. On asking the reason of this problem, the technician said that the installation guy had installed the tower (I dont know the exact name of the equipment, its the one installed over our building which catches the signal from the main tower & transmits the same through LAN to our computers) is pointing in the wrong direction...... (What an a**h**e he was... the stupid installation man wasted 3 weeks of my already advance paid internet. Who is going to bear this loss??).

    Thereafter, 4-5 days, internet worked as if true value for money.... But my happiness had an end as i was using Tikona...

    From past 3-4 days, i hardly get a download speed of 20-40 KBPS (Against my purchased plan of 2 MBPS), surfing on the internet has become a hard job tough..
    Yesterday morning i had registered the complaint on the customer care center & they informed that the problem will be solved by yesterday evening itself...

    All in vain... i checked the speed today morning also, no improvement....

    So i have 2 questions from Tikona's Management (If they could actually reply on this Forum instead of sending automatic replies),

    1) When will the speed of my internet work fine (Obviously not for just 2-3 days again but till the time i have my connection installed) so that i get a feeling of "Value for Money"??
    2) Will Tikona reimburse the amount for the time period when the connection was not working at all (~3 weeks). Needless to mention i was pleading them to resolve my connectivity issues during that phase (as i had already paid them advance of 3 months)..

    Thanks again,
    Lokesh Loomba
    +91 9910041377
    Dear Lokesh,

    Greetings from Tikona.

    Please be assured that your concern listed Sept 12, 2014 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

    Regards,
    Tikona Care

  17. #17
    Bronze Member HareKrishna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    162

    Default

    What have you noted Tikona Care?

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    76

    Default

    But Undefined connection error only occurred when your internet connection use wrong IP Configuration like wrong Subnet, Wrong IP, Using already used IP.

Similar Threads

  1. Unidentified Network very occasionaly
    By VeD_ in forum Tikona WiBro
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26th December 2012, 12:12 PM
  2. Tikona bad network and service
    By prax83 in forum Tikona WiBro
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 15th December 2011, 10:18 PM
  3. Tikona Digital Network
    By jaideepr81 in forum Tikona WiBro
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11th November 2011, 09:53 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 6th December 2010, 07:08 PM
  5. unidentified network problem
    By highspeednet in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 6th October 2009, 01:20 PM