here the step by step procedure
1. First thing you need to do is connect your pc's or laptop lan cable to your wifi router.
2. Then open browser and type 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.0,whichever uits for you.
3. It will open administration page of your router.
4. It will popup for username and password,type username-admin password-admin(90% of router has this)
5. Then go to local network setting and disable dhcp by simply uncheack the dhcp option.
6. Apply these setting and then open wireless and in wireless go to the basic wireless setting and disable the second option od multi Aps.
7. Go to wireless security and then use your own ssid and password
8. save these setting
9. disconnect the lan cable from pc and then connect that router from the cable coming from tikona adapter
7. switch on your wifi and enjoy surfing.