Results 1 to 9 of 9

Question regarding speed after FUP.. urgent

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8

    Default Question regarding speed after FUP.. urgent

    hi all,
    any one can say what the speed of download & upload would be there after FUP of any tikona plan
    They says it will be 512 kbps.... so wil it be exactly that speed or less then that.

    me saying this as 2 yrs back when i use tikona ( plan name was something like ADULH512K),,,their speed was good till FUP with no disconnection problem.... but after that they told the speed will fall and it will be around 300kbps (fup)...
    Forgot 300kbps it was not even 64kbps.... it was so sh*t slow that i was not able to even open yahoo mail... i just removed their connection within 4 days.
    ok now thats 2 yrs back,, regarding only prob with their speed after FUP..
    but now what... do they really give exactly 512kbps speed after FUP over ??? or still they are same like what i have past experience with them....saying 300kbps and not even giving 64kbps speed

  2. #2
    Gold Member nevinjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    645

    Default

    Do you really want to go with Tikona? Have a look at their threads. If you are taking the chance, dont make the upfront payments for 3 or 6 months. Make it for one month only. . . They dont have good technicians and customer service. I was one of their victim sometime back in 2010. Still not received the refund, and out of grudge I did not return their equipments! :-)

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    73

    Default Question regarding speed after FUP.. urgent

    Quote Originally Posted by nevinjohn View Post
    Do you really want to go with Tikona? Have a look at their threads. If you are taking the chance, dont make the upfront payments for 3 or 6 months. Make it for one month only. . . They dont have good technicians and customer service. I was one of their victim sometime back in 2010. Still not received the refund, and out of grudge I did not return their equipments! :-)
    Dear Nevin,

    Greetings from Tikona.

    We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKFB1816 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in

    Regards,
    Tikona Care

  4. #4
    Gold Member nevinjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tikona Care View Post
    Dear Nevin,

    Greetings from Tikona.

    We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKFB1816 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in

    Regards,
    Tikona Care
    Dear Tikona,
    Do you understand English?, or for that matter, the meaning of customer care?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    73

    Default Na

    Quote Originally Posted by nevinjohn View Post
    Do you really want to go with Tikona? Have a look at their threads. If you are taking the chance, dont make the upfront payments for 3 or 6 months. Make it for one month only. . . They dont have good technicians and customer service. I was one of their victim sometime back in 2010. Still not received the refund, and out of grudge I did not return their equipments! :-)
    Dear Nevin,

    This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Feb 22, 2015. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKFB1816 in the subject line.

    Regards,
    Tikona Care

  6. #6
    Gold Member nevinjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    645

    Default

    Dear Tikona,
    I was fed up of 'follow ups'. You can see the trailing mail, which I received from your Nodal officer years back, and after that I never heard anything from him!


    Dear Mr. John,

    We regret the inconvenience caused.
    We have assigned your case to our Service Team. They shall be contacting you at the earliest.
    Please note your Nodal Officer Escalation Docket Number : 1-1375749807.
    Please quote this number in case you wish to provide us additional feedback regarding your service issue.
    Request your co-operation and support.


    Regards,
    Anurag Shrivastav
    Nodal Officer - Delhi



    From: Nevin John [mailto:@gmail.com]
    Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 2:17 PM
    To: Nodal Delhi

    Subject: Ref No: 1-1034168392/ User Id:1102387727






    Dear Mr.Veer Garg,

    I am mailing you this complaint after several unsuccessful attempts from Tikona's customer care, both verbally, and by mails. My user id is 1102387727, registered in the name of Mayank Gupta.
    e took the connection for HFUL4799, for 6 months and paid the full amount of Rs 5294/-
    From day one, it was seen that the connection was for FUL799.
    I made several calls to customer care, and they told me to mail them, from "My Account". I did that thrice,
    still no response from your side, and also a bill has been generated for this month!!!


    Ref No: 1-1034168392
    Ref No: 1-1349876661


    Please look into the issue as soon as possible.
    Thanks and Regards,

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6

    Default

    It is so weird how when you make a complaint directly to the company nothing happens, and as soon as a complaint is mentioned in a forum, company starts replying! The same thing happened with my friend who had Tikona services.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    73

    Default Question regarding speed after FUP.. urgent

    Quote Originally Posted by truemate View Post
    hi all,
    any one can say what the speed of download & upload would be there after FUP of any tikona plan
    They says it will be 512 kbps.... so wil it be exactly that speed or less then that.

    me saying this as 2 yrs back when i use tikona ( plan name was something like ADULH512K),,,their speed was good till FUP with no disconnection problem.... but after that they told the speed will fall and it will be around 300kbps (fup)...
    Forgot 300kbps it was not even 64kbps.... it was so sh*t slow that i was not able to even open yahoo mail... i just removed their connection within 4 days.
    ok now thats 2 yrs back,, regarding only prob with their speed after FUP..
    but now what... do they really give exactly 512kbps speed after FUP over ??? or still they are same like what i have past experience with them....saying 300kbps and not even giving 64kbps speed
    Dear Subscriber,

    Greetings from Tikona.

    In order to assist you, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKFB2090 to your case. Request you to write to us on tikonacare@tikona.in. with your details and mention the reference number in the subject line.

    Regards,
    Tikona Care

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    73

    Default Question regarding speed after FUP.. urgent

    Quote Originally Posted by truemate View Post
    hi all,
    any one can say what the speed of download & upload would be there after FUP of any tikona plan
    They says it will be 512 kbps.... so wil it be exactly that speed or less then that.

    me saying this as 2 yrs back when i use tikona ( plan name was something like ADULH512K),,,their speed was good till FUP with no disconnection problem.... but after that they told the speed will fall and it will be around 300kbps (fup)...
    Forgot 300kbps it was not even 64kbps.... it was so sh*t slow that i was not able to even open yahoo mail... i just removed their connection within 4 days.
    ok now thats 2 yrs back,, regarding only prob with their speed after FUP..
    but now what... do they really give exactly 512kbps speed after FUP over ??? or still they are same like what i have past experience with them....saying 300kbps and not even giving 64kbps speed
    Dear Subscriber,

    This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Feb 21, 2015. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKFB2090 in the subject line.

    Regards,
    Tikona Care

Similar Threads

  1. Differential Download speed question
    By dhruvsma in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21st April 2012, 11:05 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 5th April 2011, 06:45 AM
  3. Urgent Help(speed problem)
    By aakash8412 in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10th February 2011, 10:08 PM
  4. [QUESTION] Need an Urgent Help on WI-FI!
    By GadgetGuru in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29th August 2010, 01:14 PM
  5. Question about MTNL BB Connection [Urgent]
    By Naruto in forum MTNL broadband
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15th January 2008, 06:34 PM