- 16th January 2009 #1
Top 10 Holiday Destinations in India
There are so many holiday destinations in India, in fact probably more than any other country has! India is very different in the different parts and its important that we take pride and know how good our country is.
There are some very popular destinations and some destinations which some of us have not heard of but are actually good places to visit.
According to you what are the top 10 holiday destinations in India.
- 17th January 2009 #2
My top 10 (in no particular order):
6. Ranthambore/Kanha/Bandhavgadh (pick one)
9. Jaisalmer and the dunes
10. Andaman & Nicobar
But there are many to which I cannot do justice because I am pegged at 10.
- 17th January 2009 #3rupu1983Guest
Kix already mention the all very good place and my choice is very similar to kix
but problem is i can't mention only 10 but i am trying to set a list
2.Goa(Specially colva/Majorda for lonely)
4.Kanyakumari (i like that place for sea in three)
I have eliminated pahelgaon,Sonmarg & Gulmarg although it has unmentionable beauty but due some other reason i have eliminated this from holiday list but it will be must be added in tourist list.
- 17th January 2009 #4
At the moment half the places i have been to are not coming into my mind, i haven't traveled as much and got plenty of places to see yet.
So here's my list in no particular order:
thats it really!
- 17th January 2009 #5rupu1983Guest
- 17th January 2009 #6
my favourite destinations are.... in no order....
1. sikkim - darjeeling
2. manali - shimla
3. Jaipur - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer - Ranthambhore - Mt. Abu - Udaipur(I love Rajasthan)
10. Coconut Lagoon!
- 17th January 2009 #7rupu1983Guest
Only 10 aashu, i also like most of the Rajasthan & few other place also but preeti restricted in only ten. you mention Munnar that's really nice place but
Mumbai ? holiday destination
- 17th January 2009 #8
well yea for me....it is!!! mumbai rocks ....as i ve got frens there n amazing places to go to....good crowd ....n alll...so its fun!!!
- 17th January 2009 #9rupu1983Guest
I like lonely place when i visit goa i never want to stay in north goa specially in session (i avoid calangute,Candolim or Mapusa) i always stay in south goa(colva-majorda or vasco) but in mumbai i just like marine drive or sometimes i just went to Hanging garden(malavar hills) so much crowds just like kolkata really this is not for holiday destination for me.
- 17th January 2009 #10
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
Very less people have mentioned Kerala...I haven't traveled much places...But I would rate Kerala some where @ the top of my list...
- By manthanmullick in forum Airtel MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 23rd April 2010, 05:57 PM
- By Admin in forum TravelReplies: 12Last Post: 10th December 2008, 02:55 PM
- By jhellie_baby in forum TravelReplies: 6Last Post: 15th October 2008, 06:32 AM
- By Guest in forum TravelReplies: 5Last Post: 14th September 2008, 06:02 AM
- By Guest in forum TravelReplies: 1Last Post: 11th November 2006, 03:01 PM