Results 1 to 18 of 18

Age of Empires?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    64

    Default Age of Empires?

    I loved this game and i still like to play this game. I would say that it is one of the best strategy games made so far. I loved Age of empire I and II but the IIIrd part is not that much good. I think it would had been much better if Microsoft would have made this game.

    What do you say about this one?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    76

    Default

    I love the second part of the Age of Empires game. I have played it for a long time but the new version is a lot of of a disgrace as it is nothing like its earlier parts and as ofthis reason it was no fun in playing it.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    49

    Default

    AOE is a great game and xibit has said the right thing that it would had been good if Microsoft would had made the AOE III but unfortunately it did not happened but still i am looking foward for the next AOE version (if there would be any).

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peace View Post
    AOE is a great game and xibit has said the right thing that it would had been good if Microsoft would had made the AOE III but unfortunately it did not happened but still i am looking foward for the next AOE version (if there would be any).
    I don't think that there would be any AOE 4 as AOE III is expected to be the last version of the AOE series.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    63

    Default

    I love the Age of empire I and II. I still like to play Age of Empire II which is the best game made in the strategy category till now.

  6. #6
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,500

    Default

    Any one here from the Megatron clan from the microsoft game zone? I used to love custom scnario game Spider blood and used to play for Megatron clan a long time ago but one find day Microsoft decided to shut the whole Zone for some reason only known to Billoo uncle

    Is there any place we can play AOE online these days?

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Any one here from the Megatron clan from the microsoft game zone? I used to love custom scnario game Spider blood and used to play for Megatron clan a long time ago but one find day Microsoft decided to shut the whole Zone for some reason only known to Billoo uncle

    Is there any place we can play AOE online these days?
    i have replied to ur question somewhere else...
    1.International Gaming Zones | Matchmaking for Gaming!
    2.GamePark.eu

  8. #8
    Silver Member nilact's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Yes you all are right..AOE is very nice game..i enjoyed a lot when i played it.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default anyone know how to find these files for old scenerios

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Any one here from the Megatron clan from the microsoft game zone? I used to love custom scnario game Spider blood and used to play for Megatron clan a long time ago but one find day Microsoft decided to shut the whole Zone for some reason only known to Billoo uncle

    Is there any place we can play AOE online these days?
    megatron ~7yrs ago

  10. #10
    Junior Member unyilpesing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I also like this game ..

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Any one here from the Megatron clan from the microsoft game zone? I used to love custom scnario game Spider blood and used to play for Megatron clan a long time ago but one find day Microsoft decided to shut the whole Zone for some reason only known to Billoo uncle

    Is there any place we can play AOE online these days?

    Quote Originally Posted by xfiremegatron View Post
    megatron ~7yrs ago
    Hello fellas!
    Looooong time =)

    This is Celebi from Megatron clan. If any of you may remember =/

    I wish I would remember the nicknames of my mates from Megatron and to be still in touch. Had some great time =)

    Anyways if any of you may enlighten me about what were the nicknames of our mates - what they are doing on these days (still playing?) - how to contact with them - that would be greatly appreciated =)

  12. #12
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    ^^omg...

    and wow players???
    job takes the child away.

  13. #13
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,500

    Default

    Does anyone know how to setup a server for playing AOE online multiplayer? If we have enough people willing to contribute we can set up our own server may be? If we can get about 500 people to join we will need less then 50 cents per month per person or even less as I could probabbly get a discounted server from a European datacentre because I have a friend working there in Netherlands and their bandwidth is cheap and very well connected to major routes around the world.

    Doesnt have to be just AOE could be more games as well. Does any one know if this needs licensing or anything?

  14. #14
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,500

    Default

    Microsoft crackheads shutdown the zone for no reason... it wasent something costing them a lot either.

  15. #15
    oo7
    oo7 is offline
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    536

    Default

    AOE Is Great Game!!
    Meaningful and useful (LOL and Help us to Make Our Kingdom to rule )
    I Know KUNG-FU
    and 50 other dangerous word

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Used to play this long back, then I switched to NFS Most Wanted, then Prince of Persia Series.

  17. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Microsoft never made any games mind you. All they ever did was publish. Games were made by developers hired by Microsoft to develop games under their flag. Age of Empires (upto AoE III) was developed by Ensemble Studios. Age of Empires Online however was developed by Robot Entertainment / Gas Powered Games. Never played it but I doubt it's nowhere as good as AoE II, my favorite in the series.

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1

    Default ace megatron

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Any one here from the Megatron clan from the microsoft game zone? I used to love custom scnario game Spider blood and used to play for Megatron clan a long time ago but one find day Microsoft decided to shut the whole Zone for some reason only known to Billoo uncle

    Is there any place we can play AOE online these days?
    yes i used to be in the megatron clan many years ago, i was the map maker and created the spider blood scenario , seems sooooo long ago but happy times.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Any one here from the Megatron clan from the microsoft game zone? I used to love custom scnario game Spider blood and used to play for Megatron clan a long time ago but one find day Microsoft decided to shut the whole Zone for some reason only known to Billoo uncle

    Is there any place we can play AOE online these days?
    i remember the 2 leaders of the megatron clan being husband and wife and i once went with my son to visit them and stayed at their home for a few days. All i remember is the husbands name was Matt. we used to be very good friends but over the years we lost contact. i also remember a very good megatron member from the netherlands but i cant remember his name and its doing my head in trying to remember what it was??????

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Any one here from the Megatron clan from the microsoft game zone? I used to love custom scnario game Spider blood and used to play for Megatron clan a long time ago but one find day Microsoft decided to shut the whole Zone for some reason only known to Billoo uncle

    Is there any place we can play AOE online these days?
    just had a brainstorm!!!! the leaders of the megatron clan as i remember were Spider Megatron and Queenie megatron.

Similar Threads

  1. Age of Empires : The conqurers
    By Admin in forum Videogaming News and Reviews
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 16th March 2009, 01:45 PM