- 6th December 2008 #1
Vodafone Complaints or escalation process
If you have any complaint against any vodafone associate/ executive/ agency then you have full rights to voice your concern or file a formal complaint against it to Vodafone.
As a customer you need to follow some guidelines and as an organisation Vodafone need to document and resolve/satisfy your problem/query in specified timelines.
There are few steps of complaint process
1. Voice your concern to Vodafone Executive: For this you can simply call 111 from your vodafone mobile or 9811098110 from any other mobile or landline (for delhi) if you don't find any resolution from this then you can go to the second step of escalation
2. Floor Supervisor/ Team Leader: Voice to complaint to supervisor available on shift and take the reference/ complaint number with name of supervisor, still if you are not satisfied with the resolution provided or you don't get any meaningful answers from floor supervisor then proceed to third level of escalation.
3. Nodal Officer: you can write or call your Regional Nodal Officer anytime during work hours. If you don't response from Nodal Officer too or if you don't feel satisfied with Nodal officer's response then you can approach
4. Appellate Authority: This is the last step for Internal escalation of your complaint but still if Appellate Authority fails to provide you correct resolution then you can walk upto consumer court else TRAI can help you for same.
If you need contact details of your Nodal Officer or Appellate Authority then please check vodafone.in otherwise you can post here and we will try to provider you all available details after searching vodfone portal
- 26th December 2008 #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
Vodafone Hidden charges to the Postpaid customer
My worst experience began with Vodafone when I firstly activated my mobile connect services on 4 June 2008 on my existing number. After making a request to activate it I realized its too costly as compared to the free wi fi connectivity on my iphone, so, I wanted to deactivate it. Vodafone follows a procedure to activate or deactivate the services by messages. I sent a message to deactivate it but never got a confirmation. Then I called customer care to deactivate. They said it has been deactivated. My bad experiences with Vodafone underlines:
1. So I called to confirm it and got a respond that due to some technical problem you havenít deactivated it before but we will do it now manually and not by an sms. Then I never checked it whether it was deactivated or not.
2. I was on the scheme to get the bill on my mails, which mind it, they never send me.
3. Then When on 28 November, I call customer care centre to ask for my bills to be send for the last 4 months, what I see there is Mobile connect charges on me every month. (I have activated for 199 plan, and on the rocks they were charging me 499 every month.) Firstly they never send you a bill on your mails and then they over charge you on the services you have already deactivated. But now when I have asked the bills and have the records of the Last 6 months in which I was charged unnecessarily the amount every month, you are not cooperating with me.
Besides being an old customer of Vodafone, I am a member of Consumer court under the act Consumer Protection 1986.
I think you would be concerned and take the immediate actions for it.
Reference number: 1384006470, 1386858906, 1386856480, 138971988, 1393783506, 1392703088, 1392733790, 138971988.
Moreover when I talked to the senior executive at 111, name Sandeep, he told me that my problem will be solved. And for that matter I said I will wait to pay the bill of November so that I can get the refund.
Current Status; they say I wonít get any reversals.
Please I would like to say the concerned authority that they should take some serious steps.
- 26th December 2008 #3
I agree that vodafone tries to play such practical jokes, i suggest you to send a mail to nodal officer and ask for a feedback.
If you don't get a satisfactory reply from him then please post here, we do have some more escalation points and don't worry about your money you will get a good reversal
- 5th January 2009 #4
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
Complaints on Vodafone services
We have been facing problems in getting our tariff plans changed in Vodafone. Ours is a corporate account and as per the discussion with customer care we had instructed Vodafone to make the necessary changes. However even after repeated follow-ups thru mail and direct discussion with customer care no action has been taken till date. Last week we had written to the team leader who probably is not inetersted in getting our plans changed as this is the most expensive plan provided by Vodafone.
As per the advice on this website we have escalated the issue to the nodal officer as per the list available on the web. Pls. let us know the further course of action to take care of this situation.
We are enclosing the communications sent by us to Vodafone. Pls. advise.
- 5th January 2009 #5
If it is possible to switch service provider then go for it dont even think twice as these guys have been treating you like dirt. Its nothing new all our desi companies do the same... and you probbably do the same with your customers as well... This unfair treatment and harrasment has now become a part of our culture and I dont see it going away unless our laws are made strict and more importantly their enforcement is made faster and better.
Switch if you can and if not just give them a call saying you would like to terminate all the accounts you have with them and they will ask you if they can do something to keep you with them... express your conscerns there and you will get instant gratification
Get everything in paper though coz these bitches go back on their words more often then not... Ive had this crap from Airtel before so I know from my own experience that what these idiots say over the phone doesnt have any weight atall as they would go to any extent to make their own stats look better and screw the customer in the process.
- 6th January 2009 #6
i asked them to terminate my connection as i have billing issue with vodafone and they asked me to pay the complete bill amount in vodafone store to terminate my connection, this time in addition i have stopped payment of all the 6 vodafone numbers which are on my name and now i am waiting for them to say something coz they never tried to take any action to solve my issue, once they do anything strange then i will file a complaint in consumer court.
I have all the complaint numbers with me along with the name of sup and agents of vodafone.
I have already called them about 30-35 times and vodafone sups never try to call me back may be they think i am very polite and sarcastic or something
Last time i educated one of the vodafone sup about our forum and asked him to check so many sweet comments about the vodafone services and all
- 4th February 2009 #7
Please note the new contact Details of Vodafone, now there is a new Nodal office for Vodafone Delhi, gurpreet is not the nodal officer anymore and new nodal contact details are here.
Manager Customer Service
Vodafone Essar Mobile Services Limited, C 48, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase II, New Delhi 110 020
Nodal Officer Details
Name: Nidhi Seda
Address: Vodafone Essar Mobile Services Limited, C 48, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase II, New Delhi 110 020
Phone: +91 9811699317
Fax: 9811000009/98110 98114
Name: Sanjay Sawhney
Address: Vodafone Essar Mobile Services Limited, C-48, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase II, New Delhi - 110 020
Fax: 9811000009/98110 98114
all these details are available on official Vodafone Website Vodafone Mobile Services India
as on 4 Febuary 2009
- 13th February 2009 #8saurav_kGuest
Thanks for all the info on this thread
- 13th February 2009 #9
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
They charge mostly on stupid VAS services. just press *123*43# XXXX service is activated and Rs.xx gone
No confirmation or nothing
- 13th February 2009 #10
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- By prakash_mvpa in forum Vodafone 3GReplies: 2Last Post: 2 Weeks Ago, 08:46 AM
- By mohamabid in forum Vodafone MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 2 Weeks Ago, 04:46 PM
- By vivekrv in forum Reliance wimaxReplies: 4Last Post: 3rd February 2009, 01:33 AM
- By vivekrv in forum Reliance BroadbandReplies: 5Last Post: 2nd February 2009, 05:00 PM