Thread: Is prepaid or post paid better?
- 2nd November 2009 #1VasundraGuest
Is prepaid or post paid better?
Prepaid entails you to purchase a lot of bonus cards by which you end up paying the amount equal to billing and while one scheme is going on you cannot avail the other.
Postpaid makes it a must to pay the basic rentals over and above the calls that we make.
Lifetime to expires after some years so how can it be called lifetime.
It is really confusing as vodafone is getting their money but the service for consumer is not so feasible or to say beneficial. So how should one make a preferred choice?
- By Admin in forum MTS MBlazeReplies: 10Last Post: 4 Weeks Ago, 01:29 AM
- By lavakumars in forum Vodafone MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 28th May 2012, 08:27 PM
- By Preeti_20 in forum Airtel MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 24th December 2011, 04:52 PM
- By Preeti_20 in forum Airtel MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 9th January 2010, 04:41 PM
- By Transformer in forum Airtel MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 28th December 2009, 02:23 PM