Thread: Is prepaid or post paid better?
- 11-02-09, 09:42 AM #1VasundraGuest
Is prepaid or post paid better?
Prepaid entails you to purchase a lot of bonus cards by which you end up paying the amount equal to billing and while one scheme is going on you cannot avail the other.
Postpaid makes it a must to pay the basic rentals over and above the calls that we make.
Lifetime to expires after some years so how can it be called lifetime.
It is really confusing as vodafone is getting their money but the service for consumer is not so feasible or to say beneficial. So how should one make a preferred choice?
- By lavakumars in forum Vodafone MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-12, 08:27 PM
- By Preeti_20 in forum Airtel MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-11, 04:52 PM
- By talktoanil in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 6Last Post: 02-24-11, 08:03 AM
- By Preeti_20 in forum Airtel MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-10, 04:41 PM
- By Transformer in forum Airtel MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-09, 02:23 PM