Thread: speech to text converter
- 02-10-09, 05:55 PM #1
speech to text converter
do anyone of you knows about any software which can convert our vocals to the text in windows xp...........
thanx in advance........
- 02-10-09, 05:56 PM #2rajan1311Guest
There is a tool in windows itself naa ?
But its really bad.
- 02-10-09, 06:00 PM #3
^^^where is it.....i dont know about that..........and sorry i forgot to mention that i need the indian accent in voice.........an i also know about MS word's this feature but it wont works perfectly.......
- 02-12-09, 03:31 PM #4saurav_kGuest
the windows inbuilt speech recognition cannot take full dictations as we speak and convert it to text ... it can only be used for giving voice based commands ... as far as i know ... and anyways its very difficult to get it working correctly ... there are some 3rd party speech recognition software but i dont know how efficient are they
Last edited by saurav_k; 02-12-09 at 06:41 PM.
- 02-12-09, 03:47 PM #5
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- 02-12-09, 04:55 PM #6
- 02-12-09, 06:42 PM #7
- 02-12-09, 08:20 PM #8
^^^no you it takes voice commands but it wont........it only reads the texts.........
- 02-14-09, 11:08 PM #9
- 02-14-09, 11:28 PM #10
its been around for quite some time. but its a priced product.
- By zoooni in forum Software News, Previews and ReviewsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-10, 08:28 PM
- By essbebe in forum Software News, Previews and ReviewsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-10, 03:28 AM
- By meetdilip in forum WindowsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-14-10, 03:00 PM
- By nsmsdn in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-10, 10:50 AM
- By oo7 in forum General offtopic discussionsReplies: 37Last Post: 05-17-09, 01:50 PM