Thread: speech to text converter
- 10th February 2009 #1
speech to text converter
do anyone of you knows about any software which can convert our vocals to the text in windows xp...........
thanx in advance........
- 10th February 2009 #2rajan1311Guest
There is a tool in windows itself naa ?
But its really bad.
- 10th February 2009 #3
^^^where is it.....i dont know about that..........and sorry i forgot to mention that i need the indian accent in voice.........an i also know about MS word's this feature but it wont works perfectly.......
- 12th February 2009 #4saurav_kGuest
the windows inbuilt speech recognition cannot take full dictations as we speak and convert it to text ... it can only be used for giving voice based commands ... as far as i know ... and anyways its very difficult to get it working correctly ... there are some 3rd party speech recognition software but i dont know how efficient are they
Last edited by saurav_k; 12th February 2009 at 07:41 PM.
- 12th February 2009 #5
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- 12th February 2009 #6
- 12th February 2009 #7
- 12th February 2009 #8
^^^no you it takes voice commands but it wont........it only reads the texts.........
- 15th February 2009 #9
- 15th February 2009 #10
its been around for quite some time. but its a priced product.
- By zoooni in forum Software News, Previews and ReviewsReplies: 1Last Post: 22nd April 2010, 09:28 PM
- By essbebe in forum Software News, Previews and ReviewsReplies: 2Last Post: 19th February 2010, 04:28 AM
- By meetdilip in forum WindowsReplies: 10Last Post: 14th January 2010, 04:00 PM
- By nsmsdn in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 2Last Post: 11th January 2010, 11:50 AM
- By oo7 in forum General offtopic discussionsReplies: 37Last Post: 17th May 2009, 02:50 PM