1. Display brightness (may vary depending on your system)
- Ambient Light Sensor: QuickSet provides an interface to customize Ambient Light Sensor settings for your computer.
- Intel(R) Display Power Savings Technology: To save power on battery mode by adjusting display settings.
2. Radio/Wireless activity control
You can control the on-board wireless devices using the wireless switch (OR) the Fn+F2 hotkey depending on your system support. You can use QuickSet to configure the radios that the switch/hotkey would control.
3. Location Profiler:
Allows users to create profiles comprising of location dependent system settings. QuickSet associates Wired/WLAN/WWAN (on supported systems) connections with location profiles created and allows users to automatically/manually switch between these profiles. You can priority between Wired/WLAN/WWAN (on supported systems) connections. Depending on user configuration, lower priority connections would be turned off to save power
and optimize system performance.
4. Internal network card activity (depending on your system): The Internal Network Card will be deactivated when user goes to battery mode and the network cable is unplugged. Inorder to activate it, reinsert AC power source.
5. Wi-Fi Catcher(TM) Network Locator Configuration: QuickSet provides the interface to configure Wi-Fi bands or specific networks that the Wi-Fi Catcher should scan for.