- 8th January 2012 #1
BitTorrent disappear in windows 7
Can anyone help me about BitTorrent.
When i install BitTorrent-7.5 or BitTorrent-7.6 in my laptop (windows 7) it install properly. but When I try to download anything from BitTorrent it starts but with in 10 seconds it disapper automatic.
Again i double click on the BitTorrent icon it starts and disapper again.
with this my internet explorer reset automatic.
I try this with google crome & monzila it happen same thing.
Can any one advice me the solution of my above problem.
Before 10 days it works good.
I am using Tata docomo prepaid GPRS in huawai data card.
- 9th January 2012 #2
It seems you have a software error. Try uninstalling Bittorrent and check if same happens with other torrent clients like utorrent.
- 9th January 2012 #3
I completely un install bittorrent and delete all the temp files. after that i install utorranto but the same problem happen.
- 24th January 2012 #4
check your firewall
check also if you have many applications running in background which you dont want.. kill some of those applications using task manager
- By Shahid in forum News and Views from the Business WorldReplies: 3Last Post: 8th October 2010, 05:05 PM
- By mickey in forum General offtopic discussionsReplies: 3Last Post: 1st June 2009, 08:20 PM
- By mumpapa in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 4Last Post: 10th February 2009, 11:41 PM
- By cmkannan in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 5Last Post: 21st June 2008, 07:04 AM
- By mitpu in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 13Last Post: 2nd May 2008, 06:32 PM